"The Winning " JunJun style

Raj354u

@OneThatGotAway
The way you are trading you will be on roads very soon..Futures & options are highly leveraged instrument and averaging does not work here ...averaging works only in Equity but need to have patience ir stocks to move up again...if you are trading in future make sure you have enough margin to become an investor to hold your positions...Foreg:- Tatamotors current price is 372 and 1 lot = 1500 quantity so you need to have around 6 lakh in your account if you are willing to hold your positions... please take some time to read this thread
http://www.traderji.com/community/t...fe-but-its-good-to-give-up-in-trading.105874/

OneThatGotAway

don;t have tatamotors ... i use to trade tatamotors and at peak my account had almost 12 lakhs lol..
now i am option only :xD
ty for kind words and thankyou.

Market fu c ks all noone dies virgin in this stockmarket :)

now i know even if u are right in option to profit u need 2 thing
must be able to sit tight in your profits and know when to take stop loss and when to book profit

My april month tradeing be awesome i have learnt a lot in last few months ...
My loses are my teacher . you only die when u give up remember that.

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

sold call @11.8

bought April 9800 PE @ 90 qty 450
time left to expire 49 days sat and sun included

Sl NONE
Exit target NOt known Limitless
testing capital : 40700

i have a technique i am experiment with little amt.. this trade is ment to be Zero i have no expectation
Beta testing

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

bought another 9800 april PE 450 Qty @ 62 ....
every day for next 1 week as long as this falls ; i buy 450 qty unless untill it reaches R.s50
after 50 we don;t buy anything
actually in my book it doesn;t goes below 56 :xD and has probablity to reach 120 140 180

and NO hope rate is same R.s 30 i.e if it reaches 30 game is over

so now

Sl : mhm may be 30
Exit target 120 140 180
testing capital : 68600

Raj232

bought another 9800 april PE 450 Qty @ 62 ....
every day for next 1 week as long as this falls ; i buy 450 qty unless untill it reaches R.s50
after 50 we don;t buy anything
actually in my book it doesn;t goes below 56 :xD and has probablity to reach 120 140 180

and NO hope rate is same R.s 30 i.e if it reaches 30 game is over

so now

Sl : mhm may be 30
Exit target 120 140 180
testing capital : 68600
@OneThatGotAway : Jun Jun ji ... wish you all the best .. havent kept up with posts lately due to office overload.. keep it up !!!