"The Winning " JunJun style

OneThatGotAway

sold 450 qty @ 76

now qty left is 450 that i bought at 90
sold 450 @ 80
==========================

Bought 4500 qty 10600 CE April @ 35.55
my view is it will not let go nifty below 10000 not atlest till expirty so expecting a little bounce and wil sell this one quickly

Last edited:
@Raj232 - @OneThatGotAway has bought Call Option for April Expiry not march ( @ Rs. 20 ). Isin't it okay enough ?
I assume this should give him some money. I am no Call/Put veteran , Lazily thinking this may work. Let us know why do you think against it ?
Hoping its not a Naked Call, some strategy has been used.

Raj232

@Raj232 - @OneThatGotAway has bought Call Option for April Expiry not march ( @ Rs. 20 ). Isin't it okay enough ?

Hoping its not a Naked Call, some strategy has been used.
1. Isin't it okay enough ? I'm not getting it .. on what basis you feel it is Ok enough ? its not a plate of fruits and one is feeling full after eating 2 mangoes. Market is in downtrend currently.. thats why I asked
2. Hoping its not a Naked Call, some strategy has been used: Hoping is not a strategy .. lol.. thats exactly what I asked, is there any expectation for it to go to 10,600 in April :oops:

Already mentioned that the 10600 CE is 6% away from current price which is quite far away for 1 month duration.
I hope i'm not causing confusion ...

It doesn't have to go to 10600 to be profitable. If the index climbs to, say 10200 in the next 5-6 sessions, this CE will climb in price.

It is nearly the year end, maybe there will be a small March-end rally. And then the results season begins in April. Isn't RBI policy also due in April ?

Raj232

It doesn't have to go to 10600 to be profitable. If the index climbs to, say 10200 in the next 5-6 sessions, this CE will climb in price.

It is nearly the year end, maybe there will be a small March-end rally. And then the results season begins in April. Isn't RBI policy also due in April ?
the scenario is a bit risky is what I feel ... not that it is not possible ... for the simple reason being that there is no intrinsic value in that option currently, only hope is that the option will rise faster than time erodes its value.

RBI policy is on April 4 or 5, but interest rate flat/rise may not be a positive for markets !!!

The only scenario where I think this could prove profitable is expectation of a gap up in the next few days. :)

the scenario is a bit risky is what I feel ... not that it is not possible ... for the simple reason being that there is no intrinsic value in that option currently, only hope is that the option will rise faster than time erodes its value.

RBI policy is on April 4 or 5, but interest rate flat/rise may not be a positive for markets !!!

The only scenario where I think this could prove profitable is expectation of a gap up in the next few days. :)
Agreed. It is a risky trade, more in hope than the technicals.

Well
IMO, the last trade taken by him, though cant be said as good but not a bad one either.
Only negative is Nifty may continue to drift lower further, as per international scenario and in that case the call option will loose its value drastically, and he has huge quantity.

And if NS remains above 10K mark (for which I anticipate that it will soon, although technicals are not working these days :D) then till mid April, value may not loose much, its only after mid of April, call value will slide if NS does reach above 10300/400 level by then

My view only and not a suggestion/analysis for others, to buy deep OTM calls.