Thought for the day

Raghuveer

It seems like a good thing for leaders to be live like common people, but it is not.
A leader is the most important asset a company or country can have. We cannot risk such an asset being destroyed by just about any enemy or mad person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Olof_Palme

"Olof Palme, Prime Minister of Sweden, was assassinated on 28 February 1986 in Stockholm, Sweden, at 23:21 hours Central European Time (22:21 UTC). Palme was fatally wounded by a single gunshot while walking home from a cinema with his wife Lisbet Palme on the central Stockholm street Sveavägen."

Raghuveer

niftyoption

USE MADE IN INDIA PRODUCTS -JAI BHARATH :thumb:

prst

The problem is that when people only take the essence, they spread it like it was the only gospel truth and the holy grail, and nothing else.

BTW, also people with bone defects like arthritis, osteoporosis etc.
I agree.
There is research which says even brisk walking for a longer time has same benefits as running.
Plus, it doesn't have the risks involved with running.

niftyoption

22-April-1996

National Stock Exchange launches a new equity index - the NSE 50.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY

:thumb::clap::clapping::clap: :)

niftyoption

22-April-1921

Subhas Chandra Bose, resigned from Indian Civil Service, and formed South Calcutta Sevak Samiti after returning to India. He was also arrested for carrying our freedom movement.

SERVICE & SACRIFICE = SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE ( JOB AND ENTIRE LIFE SACRIFICE )

:clap::clapping::clap:

Catch22

Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture... Do not build up obstacles in your imagination.

When every physical and mental resources is focused, one's power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously
Norman Vincent Peale

As a small child, I felt in my heart two contradictory feelings, the horror of life and the ecstasy of life.
Charles Baudelaire

Normal people,they have good emotional empathy, but they don't have much empathy for the autistic kid who is screaming at the baseball game because he can't stand the sensory overload. Or the autistic kid having a meltdown in the school cafeteria because there's too much stimulation.
Temple Grandin

I suppose I've always done my share of crying, especially when there's no other way to contain my feelings. I know that men ain't supposed to cry, but I think that's wrong. Crying's always been a way for me to get things out which are buried deep, deep down. When I sing, I often cry. Crying is feeling, and feeling is being human. Oh yes, I cry.
Ray Charles

niftyoption

HAPPY EARTH DAY :)

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. It was first celebrated in 1970, and is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network, and celebrated in more than 192 countries each year.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

XRAY27

Last edited: