Thought for the day

niftyoption

Sri Karyasiddhi Hanuman in Siddharaja Datta Sannidhi at Sri Datta Anjaneya Kshetra at Cochin, Kerala

:clap::clap::clap:

niftyoption

The Secret Agent (Under cover) learn about

His name Ravinder Kaushik, the famous Indian agent. He is known as the "BlakTaigar". Born in 1952 in jalandar too. At the age of 20 and joined the Indian intelligence agency RAW . Under cover to go to Pakistan to come forward those days and agreed to going to Pakistan for secret agent. for that he learned urdhu learned, changed religion, their Religion Education also learned that Ahmed went to Pakistan in 1975, entitled sakir. Pakistan to deflect suspicion to be completed before the next big officer cadre in Army Karachi, he joined in Pakistan army available university he did his LLB. From then until 1983, the year of the most valuable information, RAW, Indian Army to the sender. Pakistan, for providing false information to protect blow at that time. But unfortunately another agent 's mistake Pakistan Army captured him and sent to jail . He was severely tortured for 16 years since then, to tell the secrets of India secretes, even though he is forced to being a devotee of the great national hero,Pakistan army several time give urine and human waste to him for his food and water purpose forcefully ... he never reveal any secret also . at the end of his life he suffered with TB disease and died in 1998. He called himself the Indira Gandhi "Black Tiger".

TODAY HIS BIRTHDAY ...... IN MY VIEW HE IS EQUAL TO BHAGATH SINGH JI
:clapping::clap::clapping:

niftyoption

Happy Himachal Day

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Your all posts are 5 star posts, Nifty option. You are the man. Respect.
Who are you as you think you can disgrace all the other posters here in this thread??:confused:

I have no posts here but I give a five star to All the posters here in this thread and not only to one. :D :p:p:p :clapping::clapping::clapping: