Thought for the day

Riskyman

JAI BHARATH

:clap::clapping::clapping::clap: :thumb:

source :internet
I wonder why these covert military ops are out in the public domain. Covert ops should be kept covert. Looks like BJP is trying to draw unnecessary mileage from such tactical moves which will actually dilute our armed forces. Public release of which division of the Army/Airforce was used is not good for future covert strikes. This chest pounding should stop and officials at the PMO/Home minitry/Army should become responsible.

India is no stranger to covert military strikes. We have carried out numerous tasks in pakistan, Sri lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan but never made them public.

VJAY

I wonder why these covert military ops are out in the public domain. Covert ops should be kept covert. Looks like BJP is trying to draw unnecessary mileage from such tactical moves which will actually dilute our armed forces. Public release of which division of the Army/Airforce was used is not good for future covert strikes. This chest pounding should stop and officials at the PMO/Home minitry/Army should become responsible.

India is no stranger to covert military strikes. We have carried out numerous tasks in pakistan, Sri lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan but never made them public.
Yes ..details of militery operations need to always keep away from public/media.....

niftyoption

JAI RAJASTHAN

:clap::clapping::clap::clapping: :thumb:

niftyoption

Niftyoption, my visit to traderji is incomplete without checking out posts on your thread. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information. Great stuff, like always. Keep it up.

Have a nice weekend and profitable week ahead. Take care.
Dax Devil , Thank You Very Much for your kind words .....

my main Aim is to do selfless service to humanity .... :thumb:

niftyoption