Thought for the day

XRAY27

Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) will be launching nine nano/ micro satellites for United States during 2015-16 time frame.

This will be the first time that Isro will launch a US satellite.

Jai Bharath :clapping: Jai Bharath :clapping:

Source:Timesofindia

Blackhole

Childhood Story From Net

A wealthy old lady decided to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her faithful poodle named ​Cuddles, along for the company. ​ ​

One day Cuddles started chasing butterflies and before long, he discovered he was lost. ​Wandering about, he noticed a hungry leopard heading rapidly in his direction! ​ ​Cuddles knew he was in big trouble! Then he spotted some bones on the ground close by. ​

He immediately settled down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just ​as the leopard was about to leap on him, the old poodle exclaimed loudly, "Wow, that was a ​tasty leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here for me to eat?" ​ ​Hearing this, the young leopard skidded to a halt. He was terrified the dog would see him and ​he’d become the dog’s next meal. Silently he slipped​ away into the trees.

"Whew!" said the ​leopard, "That was close! That old poodle nearly had me!" ​ ​Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, decided he ​could put this knowledge to good use by trading it for protection from the leopard. So he went ​chasing after the big cat at top speed​. Cuddles saw him go. “Hmm,” he said to himself. ​“That monkey is ​definitely ​up to mischief.”​ ​The monkey soon caught up with the leopard.

He told him everything. The young leopard ​was furious at being made a fool of and said, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and you’ll see ​what's going to happen when I catch up with ​that conniving canine!”​ ​Now, the dog saw the leopard coming with the monkey on his back but instead of running, he ​sat down with his back to his attackers, and pretended he hadn't seen them.

Then, just when ​they came close enough to hear, the old poodle said in a very loud voice, "Where's that darn ​monkey? I se​nt him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!”​ ​

Moral of the story: There isn't an adversary that can not be defeated if you've got the right mix of confidence and mindfulness.

u didn;t wrote the ending ....
The leopard jumped on old poodle made him as meal ... along with monkey too became his prey as he no longer needed monkey.

The leopard in end said " There is only 1 King of jungle me . Mess with Best die like rest " Strongest player wins so never ever go against them.

don;t be monkey that enter after up move is over coz that leopard will get u too.

Blackhole

u didn;t wrote the ending ....
The leopard jumped on old poodle made him as meal ... along with monkey too became his prey as he no longer needed monkey.

The leopard in end said " There is only 1 King of jungle me . Mess with Best die like rest " Strongest player wins so never ever go against them.

don;t be monkey that enter after up move is over coz that leopard will get u too.
I do not know that part, but that's quite natural.:lol:

Here leopard is a Bald Guy. Monkey,poodle and others are traders(us).:rofl:

Last edited:

XRAY27

APJ Abdul Kalam didn't even own fridge or air conditioner

APJ Abdul Kalam has left an indelible mark on the hearts and minds of Indians in a manner few other public figures have in recent memory. In death he achieved the kind of acclaim in people's hearts that politicians covet but may never come close to attaining.
In material terms, the "People's President", it now transpires, owned precious little, save his 2,500 books, a wrist watch, six shirts, four trousers, three suits and a pair of shoes. Kalam did not own any property nor a fridge, TV, car or an air conditioner. This for a man who spent over five decades in public service, including his stint as President of the Republic.
He did not die in penury, but neither did he live a life of luxury. He survived on the royalty from his books - he authored four of them - and his pension. The exact amount of his life savings is not known. "It wasn't much to write home about," said Sheridan, his secretary for over two decades.
After he demitted office, the government allotted him a bungalow at 10 Rajaji Marg. The two-storey house lies desolate today but tales of his integrity are still alive. He was firm about not receiving any personal gifts and ensured that all personal gifts were duly tabulated and sent to the government's toshakhana.
"He would never accept a gift, save a book, and whenever somebody brought him a packed gift and tried to pass it off as a book, he insisted on examining what was inside. Anything other than the book was politely returned," says his former media advisor SM Khan.
Kalam's love for technology is well known and he kept himself abreast of the latest developments mainly through radio. "He did not have a television set in his living quarters. He got his news either from radio or newspapers. The only TV set at his Rajaji Marg residence was used by his staff," Khan said.
Khan recalled how the former President revered his elder brother, who is 99 years old. Kalam held his elder brother APJ Marakia in great esteem and was full of plans to celebrate his brother's 100th birthday next year. "One of the things that gave him (Kalam) immense joy was when he helped his brother get access to 24-hour power supply by installing a solar panel at their ancestral home," says Sheridan, adding, "President Kalam would always call him (his brother) before leaving or returning from an important lecture assignment. He had called him the day before leaving for Shillong."
"The lives of great men remind us, we can make our lives sublime, and, departing, leave behind us, footprints on the sands of time." Former president APJ Abdul Kalam wasn't around when Wordsworth wrote these lines. Had both the men belonged to the same age then these lines would have surely been written for Kalam.

Source:internet

Last edited:

XRAY27

JAI JAWAN

I salute to this real hero/s for there sacrifice Jai Jawan ..Bharat mata ki jai

NEW DELHI: The casualties in the terror attack on BSF bus in J&K's Udhampur on Wednesday could have been much higher had not martyred jawan Rocky valiantly fought the terrorists.

Constable Rocky( white Cap person) was the only BSF jawan in the bus who was armed, BSF DG DK Pathak said on Thursday.

BSF DG heaped praise on Rocky and said that he saved the lives of other jawans travelling on the bus.

Here's how Rocky, a constable of the 65th Battalion, thwarted the attack:

* When Rocky noticed that someone was firing at the bus from the middle of the road, he immediately swung into action.

* Rocky also noticed that the driver of the bus constable Subhendu Rai was injured. (Subhendu Rai was also martyred in the attack.)

* Rocky saw one of the two terrorists at the door of the bus, trying to open it and enter inside.

* He immediately trained his weapon at the door and attacked the terrorist.

* Rocky fired all the bullets in his AK-47 at the terrorist, killing him at the spot.

* BSF DG said not a single bullet was left in Rocky's AK-47.

* The other terrorist, who was later captured alive, fled from the spot after Rocky's fierce counterattack.

* "Had it not been the raw and daring courage of Rocky, we would have suffered more casualties. He sustained initial bullet injuries but kept on firing till he succumbed," BSF DG D K Pathak said

Blackhole

Small Time pass story source : from net

A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble. In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute and yelled to the passengers that they better jump, and he himself bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said “I’m a doctor, I save lives, so I must live,” and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, “I’m a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live.” He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, “My son, I’ve lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace.”

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, “Not to worry Father. The smartest man in the world just took off with my back pack.”

Moral: Your job doesn’t always define you, but being a Good Human being Does.

damm nice story !! i am slow so i guess both priest and boy survived :)
for some reason Bald guy is more famous then me,Blackhole's and niftyoption all of three combined^^

Last edited:

Blackhole

The 8 Monkeys.......

I like this story...its sort of applied to all kind of markets and participants....again lifted from some website.

(This is reportedly based on an actual experiment conducted in the U.K.)

Put eight monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling.

Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable. Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the other monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder.

One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious. But undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder.

All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly. He has no idea why.

However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him.

This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he’s not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he’s attacking the new monkey.

One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced. Eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

And that is how traditions, religions and systems get established and followed.

Think twice before following a tradition,religion or system blindly .. it wud make more sense if u get ur own understanding to it…