Thought for the day

niftyoption

Brother ,

My view is different ....

If you feel God is the only friend for you .... he will take care all issues ...

First you will know one point ...Friendship is a Madness in my view ....

All Will be vanish ...because those are not come from our life beginning ( soul first created from God .... In this middle time, so many births and deaths ..so many friends come and vanish .... because they are not permanent ...God is the only Best Friend to Every body ....

First leave all Undue attachment with friends .... Only one seat available ... The God or self (individual self ) only one will occupy that ....

Great Gitacharya Said :

" Sarva Dharman Parityajdya Mamekam Seranam Vraja , Ahantva Sarva Papebho Moksha eksyami Mathuchaha ."

First surrender to God ...after that God will take Total responsibility :thumb:

XRAY27

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won't notice their behavior that made you change

niftyoption

Dear Brother ,
I fell happy for some how or other you remembered The God .
"Gitacharya Said that ... Manushyanam sahasreshu ..." in thousand of people
only one person trying to achieve The God ...on that type people thousands only one will have that dedication and commitment towards The God until he reached The God ...that person is Real Yogi

:thumb:

niftyoption

Smart Sensors to Monitor Pakistan Border

Jolted by the terror attack at Dina Nagar in Punjab’s Gurdaspur, the BSF is planning to install unmanned smart motion sensors along the India-Pakistan border as part of the heightened vigil.

Jolted by the terror attack at Dina Nagar in Punjab’s Gurdaspur, the BSF is planning to install unmanned smart motion sensors along the India-Pakistan border as part of the heightened vigil.

The sensors are already in place along the Line of Control (LOC) in Jammu and Kashmir. There are also plans to rebuild the fencing in certain areas.

Sources said the proposal to install the devices is in its final stage and has been sent to the authorities concerned for approval. They, however, hinted that it has been “verbally” agreed upon.

“These sensors will alert the BSF in case of movement near the border. As one crosses the border, the sensors will send signals to the nearest control station. Thus, the patrolling station can get down to work quickly,” a BSF official said.

Sources said the laser-guided and temperature sensitive radars are likely to be installed soon. There is also a proposal to mount CCTV cameras along the fence for which trials have been conducted and these cameras are capable of detecting any movement. Thermal imaging cameras have already been installed on the border.

“Already, a few CCTV cameras have been installed at several places near the barbed fence as a pilot project,” said another BSF official. Efforts are also on to fence off the border areas that have not been fenced.

After the Dina Nagar encounter, BSF Director General Devendra Kumar Pathak had visited Punjab sector of the India-Pakistan border to assess the requirement of technical gadgets.

Sources said the BSF has identified around 38 points along the border in the Punjab sector, which are located in vulnerable areas.

Meanwhile, Central intelligence agencies have stepped up vigil as Babbar Khalsa International and LeT have warned of terror strikes in the state in the run-up to the Independence Day.

Source : http://defencenews.in/defence-news-internal.aspx?get=new&id=IC4KkCPbJT0=

:thumb: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Blackhole

"BAD Doctor

A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block.

He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.

On seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”

The doctor smiled & said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”

“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??” said the father angrily

The doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”

“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy, “Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was at the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

Or GoooooooooooooooD DoCTeR"

MORAL : Never judge anyone….. because you never know how their life is & what they’re going through”

niftyoption

Rajendra Singh

Water is an extremely precious resource, but we hardly think twice before wasting it. But one man has been doing quite the opposite.

Meet Rajendra Singh, a water-conservationist from Alwar in Rajashtan, who has helped over 1000 villages to get water and revived 5 rivers through his path-breaking techniques implemented by his NGO 'Tarun Bharat Sangh'. He has also been awarded with the Stockholm Water Prize, also known as the Nobel Prize for water, and he is fondly known as the 'Water-Man of India' for his achievements.

His NGO has played a vital role in fighting the bureaucracy and the mining lobby and has helped villagers in water management in extremely arid area through the use of johad, rainwater storage tanks, check dams and other time-tested as well as path-breaking techniques.

The Logical Indian appreciates Rajendra Singh's selfless service to the nation and hopes that his story serves as an inspiration to all those who have the willingness to tackle problems instead of just complaining about them.

:thumb: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: