Thought for the day

niftyoption

TODAY I COLLECTED "786 " NUMBER RARE 100 RUPEES NOTE IN MY NUMISMATIC COLLECTION

:)

niftyoption

In my Numismatic collection Rare Indian 100 rupees note number 687886 "

we find 786 reverse 687 and also 786 also in that number

:D

XRAY27

Below is the image of constable who doesn't salute CM siddaramayya (karnataka) showing his descent over IAS RAVI's death .......

I salute this brave man

Last edited:
My grocery shopkeeper told me that a currency note whose number starts with 9 and ends with 9 is also very lucky. If you carry this note while you go out for purchasing ( but not spend it,spend from other notes ) you may get happy shopping experience.

I never believed in such things but people have these beliefs and they might have had experiences to support such a belief.:)

Smart_trade

niftyoption

My grocery shopkeeper told me that a currency note whose number starts with 9 and ends with 9 is also very lucky. If you carry this note while you go out for purchasing ( but not spend it,spend from other notes ) you may get happy shopping experience.

I never believed in such things but people have these beliefs and they might have had experiences to support such a belief.:)

Smart_trade
Yes you are correct ST Da , these are only sentiments.... i am not having that type of sentiments
i am a (numismatic) coins and notes collector and investor so i collect fancy notes and old coins...

niftyoption

Dear ST Da ,

This 2 rupees coin was issued on 18-11-1992 to observe the National Resources Conservation Week (from 15th November to 21st of November,1992.) As far my knowledge this is the second most rare coin of republic india coinage(Next to 1 Rupee coin of 1960).

2004 1 rupee crossed coin also very rare

One Rupee – Indian Bank Notes – A 14 – S. Bhoothalingam – Rare Note

Year of Publication 1964
Secretary Ministry of Finance S. Bhoothalingam
Size 64*101 mm
Color Violet
Inset B
Prefix A
Description about Note Squarish watermark with overall yellow brown tinge

these are all common note in 1964 but now its value is around 15000 /- in collectors market

Believe it or not, a vintage one rupee coin fetched a whopping Rs 2,20,000 at a numismatics auction in Bangalore.
The successful bidder of the coin, which had been minted in 1960 in Bombay,
had to outbid two other competitors before pocketing the proud possession during the rare numismatic auction held in Bangalore on the Independence Day on Friday, Aug 15

Last edited:
Yes you are correct ST Da , these are only sentiments.... i am not having that type of sentiments
i am a (numismatic) coins and notes collector and investor so i collect fancy notes and old coins...
Dear ST Da ,
these are all common note in 1964 but now its value is around 15000 /- in collectors market

Believe it or not, a vintage one rupee coin fetched a whopping Rs 2,20,000 at a numismatics auction in Bangalore.
The successful bidder of the coin, which had been minted in 1960 in Bombay,
had to outbid two other competitors before pocketing the proud possession during the rare numismatic auction held in Bangalore on the Independence Day on Friday, Aug 15
Goodness !!! Why not start a thread about numismatics in "General Trading Chit Chat" section. Numismatics is an investing activity, isn't it ? As a retailer, I used to come across various kinds of small notes. I didn't know which was important and which was not. Also, I have a few Rs. 1 notes and every year I give Rs.1.25 to my rakhi sister on rakhi day. I know that nowadays an average Re. 1 note goes for about Rs. 20 and the 25 paisa coin goes for about 2Rs.

niftyoption

Goodness !!! Why not start a thread about numismatics in "General Trading Chit Chat" section. Numismatics is an investing activity, isn't it ? As a retailer, I used to come across various kinds of small notes. I didn't know which was important and which was not. Also, I have a few Rs. 1 notes and every year I give Rs.1.25 to my rakhi sister on rakhi day. I know that nowadays an average Re. 1 note goes for about Rs. 20 and the 25 paisa coin goes for about 2Rs.
Dear TP Bhai , pranam

you are correct, investment in numismatic is also very good and your idea about new thread is excellent if ST Da permits me i will start that thread....

1,2,3,05 ,10,20,25 paise in republic India coins are withdrawn by the government of India so those are melt by the reserve bank ...in future these are very rare coins .....commemorative coins are also valuable, this is very good hobby and investment model also