Time For Caution

mr.czar,
my respects to you. who is this Guruji. what is his background with reference to the write up. may be you could help clear why he is using this "us" "we" and solicits to contact him for further guidance. this is a friendly forum, sharing views without any commercial motive. after seeing your hello to him, i begin to feel may be he is wrongly understood.
pl.clear our doubts.

AJAY

As suggested by us earlier to use this sharp fall in stock markets as excellent buying oppurtunity has paid of well.Investors have made descent returns over the past 10 days.
Hi! Gausap23,

I wonder whom you suggested here to use the sharp rise. I checked your posts and understood that you introduced yourself yesterday i.e.,25th June 2006 at 8.07 p.m.

And you made 13 posts so far.

As karthik pointed out, we are all curious to know what is your price?

Also understood you spent a lot of time on reviving the dead topics also. Seems to be an exercise to increase your mileage.

And the reply you gave to Krishnamurthy is enough to understand your knowledge and awareness you developed for over seven years. I am quoting it here.

Hello Mr.Krishnamurthy,
............. whereas Nifty consists of Top 50 companies and its not easy to move it in either direction.
.............................................Stop Losses get trigerred easily in case of individual stocks.
With this reply to Krishnamurthy itself it is understood that you already wasted seven years of your time. Hereafter try to make use of it to learn properly how the Index is orchestrated? How stops get triggered? And incase they are triggerred what to do? etc. etc. stuff instead of attacking on a co-member of this community.

And finally I appeal to you not to try to fish here for your clients as most of the traders have already turned prey for Market Sharks. They cannot bear anymore being fished.

And all this is because of your attack on a co-member who freely expressed his view. Next time when you come here posting, make such posts which help you first to keep your credentials in place. If anytime you are found attacking on any other member without proper reason and cause, people here will ostracise you and you will have to try fising in another forum.

Finally, we are all here a family to help each other in every aspect of learning and you are also can be a part of it, provided the manners are maintained properly.

All the very best
AJAY

C

Czar

stpmds said:
mr.czar,
my respects to you. who is this Guruji. what is his background with reference to the write up. may be you could help clear why he is using this "us" "we" and solicits to contact him for further guidance. this is a friendly forum, sharing views without any commercial motive. after seeing your hello to him, i begin to feel may be he is wrongly understood.
pl.clear our doubts.
I dint want to reply but sorry to embarrass the poster, I was referring to S.yagnikji's post...

PS: Now Now gentlemen, you have scared off the guy, give him a break, atleast till he says his professional charges...no assumptions please, go easy, maybe you are warding off someone genuine expert... Bear market has this efffect but control yaar, give him a chance... :mad:

Re: Hii. Help

Hello,
Thanks for asking me about the stocks given below.
Let me tell you one thing, just stick to frontline strong companies which are least sensitive to fears of rising interest rates,rising crude oil prices.I am sure all the stocks mentioned by you are not the stongest and thus can
fall much more than other top rated stocks.
Taking a time bound view is not usually the best way to Invest.....because your investment might give you desired returns the very same day and thus you should not hesitate to sell that.......and not wait for six months to get pass........
Investment in these stocks might prove rewarding in the long run:-Reliance Industries,ITC,Gujrat Ambuja,Cummins India,Cipla.
All the best.
[email protected]
hotsurferin said:
I am looking to invest in the following stocks for period of 6 months duration. Please suggest me if it right or wrong

Infomedia,
Aarti,
Ion
Lokesh
MRO-Tek
Visaka

Rajesh

Hello,
Thanks for your reply and my fear friend,as far as my knowledge of stock market goes,after a three year continous Bull run,one must be prepared for some real hard times,so as n when one gets the reasonable returns,one must not hesitate to take the profits of the markets........because its time now for extreme volatility in the markets.but at extreme panic situations and sell them at high levels is the ultimate strategy in a Bear market,whether you accept it or not,we are into a Bear market,remembe we have moved from 3000 levels to 12670 levels........fundamental factors supporting bull run are now opposing it.
all the best

aca_trader said:
This advise of Caution is in complete contradiction with the reasons pointed out in the write-up. While all the factors show quite bearishness, the advise appears to be a play safe game true to the color of so called gurus. Does not it show a lack of confidence in one's own analysis??

I still wonder why anybody won't short with such a gr88 analysis of the bearish factors!!

--Ashish

gausap23 said:
whether you accept it or not,we are into a Bear market,remembe we have moved from 3000 levels to 12670 levels........fundamental factors supporting bull run are now opposing it.
all the best
It's not my question of acceptance but the acceptance of one's own analysis and go short or long. So if market is into a bear phase, you should advise "Go Short" and nothing else.

Regards,
--Ashish

C

Czar

maybe he dint suggest shorting since most are not comfortable shorting & panic unlike when going long....