Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Re: Ttm - wip

Dear Aditya,

I did not expect it to work yesterday...

Such "Sudden","Quick" upmove yesterday is not a natural upmove... [ NF 45points in a single 1min bar.....]
What i thought was big guys were dumping the stocks... Well it turned out to be true when it broke yesterdays low...

I dont know how to fit this into TTM.... May be a different mechanism for such quick surges...

Regards
But it wasn't unexpected or unusual.... Our own TTM Concept on 30min TF made it run up and touch 5420 levels yesterday.... then, we had a successful bearish trade on 5min TF as well....

Or, when we have had a successful trade on TTM... we should skip the next symmetry on the same TF.... afterall, if TTM is successful, it means it has atleast tried to maintain that symmetry.... and it cannot go on making symmetries forever.... This might fit well with TTM.... :)

What do you think... :)

Bigbear

Re: Ttm - wip

Dear Aditya,

I did not expect it to work yesterday...

Such "Sudden","Quick" upmove yesterday is not a natural upmove... [ NF 45points in a single 1min bar.....]
What i thought was big guys were dumping the stocks... Well it turned out to be true when it broke yesterdays low...

I dont know how to fit this into TTM.... May be a different mechanism for such quick surges...

Regards
But it wasn't unexpected or unusual.... Our own TTM Concept on 30min TF made it run up and touch 5420 levels yesterday.... then, we had a successful bearish trade on 5min TF as well....

Or, when we have had a successful trade on TTM... we should skip the next symmetry on the same TF.... afterall, if TTM is successful, it means it has atleast tried to maintain that symmetry.... and it cannot go on making symmetries forever.... This might fit well with TTM.... :)

What do you think... :)
Yeah, Upmove was successful based on TTM. But the way in which upmove happened is different.. Upmove was almost vertical or parabolic in nature just like the one we get at the end of bull market......

SavantGarde

Hi Murthy,

Just a wee bit busy today....seeing somebody off at the airport....!!!

New computer is up only with the OS and a few other things...need to install AMI & Data updates....require a few days to get updated with data...& etc...!!!

Will start as soon as possible....!!!

SG

SG:

Please post few lines on drawing the lines, before we are lost in the sea of
charts, charts and charts!

(The problem with the charts other than yours is - we really don't know if
these lines are drawn as per your original thinking..)