Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Hi Goyal ji,

SG Sir has not yet discussed the concepts and even I am unaware about the same.... So, whatever I am going to write now might prove to be totally wrong.... You are bewared... :)

First of all, look for symmetry on both the sides of lines for drawing the equilibrium line..... Once you are convinced about your equilibrium line, look for a Swing High/Swing Low and draw a Straight Line bisecting your equilibrium line at the middle and extend it on the other side for targets.....

Observe the various charts posted, and you should get the feel on how to go about it... :)

rkgoyal_98

Hi Goyal ji,

SG Sir has not yet discussed the concepts and even I am unaware about the same.... So, whatever I am going to write now might prove to be totally wrong.... You are bewared... :)

First of all, look for symmetry on both the sides of lines for drawing the equilibrium line..... Once you are convinced about your equilibrium line, look for a Swing High/Swing Low and draw a Straight Line bisecting your equilibrium line at the middle and extend it on the other side for targets.....

Observe the various charts posted, and you should get the feel on how to go about it... :)
Dear Aditya
PLease don't Call me Goyalji, Just goyal is enough
What ever you have told me is fine. I was understanding a bit of it from the earlier Charts posted by you, However Tatamotors chart was little out in the sense of equilibirium line you drew as it was not from the middle
That is why i asked
Moreover it also important how the swing high and low are selected That can make projection totally different, Any way it is a new way to look at charts and we must explore more about it
Regards

SavantGarde

Hi RKGoyal,

There are several limitations on MT4, that is why I was avoiding posting any charts till Ami was up and running....Anyways let me check later with respect to the Dates you've mentioned....!!!

SG

Dear SG we have a very good symmetry in this Chart. On the basis of this we can play this stock only once it has completed the move on 15-2 for coming it back to eqilibirium line.
However the question is can we project this eqilibirum line on 24,25,27 candle itself

Regards