Timing The Markets

sudris

one request to all who are posting these brilliant charts, please use a dedicated color code for the symmetry/equilibrium line and projection line....at times, it is difficult to make out the difference. I for one was looking to identify the symmetry on a line which was not meant to be one...... aka, the projection line :rolleyes:

also, in most of the charts posted so far, the symmetry line seems to be very short one, I mean not covering greater number of bars.....could this affect the projection? more the area under symmetry, more the accuracy? has anybody worked on this?

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya,

Your TTM on smaller TF (5min.) backfires because you look for big Swings....to draw the projections....!!!

SG
one request to all who are posting these brilliant charts, please use a dedicated color code for the symmetry/equilibrium line and projection line....at times, it is difficult to make out the difference. I for one was looking to identify the symmetry on a line which was not meant to be one...... aka, the projection line :rolleyes:

also, in most of the charts posted so far, the symmetry line seems to be very short one, I mean not covering greater number of bars.....could this affect the projection? more the area under symmetry, more the accuracy? has anybody worked on this?
Hi Sudris....

I guess you missed SG Sir's post in between all these charts... Have quoted it above.... :)

As far as Color Code is concerned.... In case of readjustments when we have a new Swing High/Low... it would become a lot more difficult to read those charts..... For simplicity, projection line would always be one which ends at your right side on the chart.... Hopefully, this should help.... Otherwise, let me know and I would try to make those adjustments.... ;)

adityasaraf007

Nifty Daily Update:

Nifty took out the Swing High today.... Looks like Game Over....

Can we interpret anything out of it... It was off the mark by about 2% and has given us a sharp reversal.... Looks like we can.... :)

asnavale

When you have a Gap like the one you have...you take the center of the gap to project....!!!

SG
Nifty 5min:

An okay sort of symmetry.... This is specially to confirm if some spikes (Opening Gap in this case) are allowable or not....

Talking more about symmetry and gaps, look at the following chart which is extended and latest version of the chart I posted earlier.

Here I have drawn two more lines AB and XY. There is a gap up near the line PR and one near QS. The line XY passes through the midpoints of these gap ups and also through the centre of symmetry O. The line AB starts from the low before the gap-up and passes through O. The number of bars from the first gap-up (near PR) to the centre O is same as the number of bars from the second gap-up (near QS) to the centre O. After the first gap-up, NIFTY went up for next four bars and then fell. After the second gap-up we already have three up bars and the fourth up bar, if formed tomorrow, is likely to reach the line AB. The question is, can we expect a down fall after NIFTY touches AB? This would continue the symmetry around the parallelogram PQRS. It also will close the latest gap-up

Let us watch and see.

-Anant

sudris

Hi Sudris....

I guess you missed SG Sir's post in between all these charts... Have quoted it above.... :)

As far as Color Code is concerned.... In case of readjustments when we have a new Swing High/Low... it would become a lot more difficult to read those charts..... For simplicity, projection line would always be one which ends at your right side on the chart.... Hopefully, this should help.... Otherwise, let me know and I would try to make those adjustments.... ;)
thanks Aditya, I appreciate your efforts ;)