Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

Whats Going On In Boi, Got Lots Of Advices To Buy The Stock At Different Levels. Btw, Placed A Stop Loss Buy Order Above 411. Lets See, Whats Cooking On This Counter. Asish/faltub, Any View On This Stock?
Was preoccupied with Trades,could not attend to this.

U

uasish

There was 2 almost identical Top in Nifty Fut 60 mins ,on 8th , the 11 am bar's high = 6328 & on 9th, 3 pm bar's high = 6335.
Today when the 12 noon's bar's high ( 6321.10) could not surpass that & moreover failed to close above the chart's 6292.26
& subsequently 1 pm's bar's low pierced the chart's next level 6266.25,the position sizing for Short side became more favourable than the Long & the Stop for Short was 26 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asish,

stop losses hit in every position i was holding ..... made the biggest loss of my trading life but personally happy to have pulled out of all positions instead of hoping that the markets will turn around..

U

uasish

Asish,

stop losses hit in every position i was holding ..... made the biggest loss of my trading life but personally happy to have pulled out of all positions instead of hoping that the markets will turn around..

rajaram,

The bouncing back of Nifty for last few occasion has almost ingrained a false belief,which is very harmfull,whenever our Stop is hit we are ready for next trade & out of the present one.
Preservation is utmost imp. for the long journey ahead.You are experiencing certain hard facts,& this disciplined habit will actually see you through rough times.

Asish

biyasc

AFTER THREE CONSECUTIVE LOSING DAYS, RECOVERED ALL LOSSES IN TODAYS TRADES.
TODAYS TRADE: BAJAJ (SOLD AT 2540, BOUGHT AT 2510) & WELLSPUNGUJ (BOUGHT AT 461, SOLD AT 479.). BUT THE TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS FOR THE WEEK IS Rs.0/-. LETS SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW.

U

uasish

faltub,

In my illness i was sure that this thread will continue by the contrbutions of you & rajaram,but alas it did not happened like that.

Asish

Status
Not open for further replies.