Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Todays Buy Levels

yes asish mm , position sizing and tm is extremely imp..
SL rules i follow ........
1.IF stock/index closes AT THE LOW POINT OF THE DAY AFTER A HIGHER opening applies especially in a situation where the stock has had a significant uptrend.....
2.OI DATA INDICATES FUTURES-SPOT DISCOUNT OR OI BUILD-UP WITH A LOWER CLOSING.......
3.IF TREND-LINE SUPPORT IS BROKEN OR IF THE MACD SHOWS A BEARISH C/O IN DAILY CHART.......
4.IF NIFTY/individual stocks SHOWS A TOPPING OUT PATTERN......
5.IF ADX TURNS FLAT OR DOWN after significant uptrend.....
No matter what i dont stay with a stock if the stock satisfies rule 1 ..the carnage that happened in rcom is a good case in point where a bearish engulfing was spotted at the top of a significant trend . Also RCOM is one stock i will buy when it is down to 650 for a tgt of 770 ( being the gap resistance formed 3 days back)

Last edited:
U

uasish

aknigin,

For this portion of your post := "Could you please explain by way of some example what you mean by " Let the price traverse its immediate earlier Pivot from below,then atleast the Stop is Visible." ;:= plz go through Saint's thread .
For this portion:=
"which stocks we can safely buy without worrying about their further erosion of value."

I am probably the worst person to identify the same.

Asish

kkseal

One good thing - all CNBC analysts have turned bearish, most were bullish even on Friday. But there are no cries of bear mkt yet; so the panic is just about setting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.