Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

Tata Tea Fut / CNXIT / Infy Fut / Bhel Fut will be in my trading list & will look at Bank Nifty Fut.

H

hari09omkar

What a big turn! No point in trading more.Shorts in Banks gave the income.What about u guys? I'm out now.

H

hari09omkar

cherrs for bulls also. a big turn from 5225 to 5330.:), but whats next?
Good if u made profit in that up move,otherwise no use of this up.To me it was more of a sideways turn,no bull win.And watch that big 1 minute bar of Nifty spot at 12:00:57,which was a turn of more than 46 points (from 5302.95 to 5256.15) in just a minute! A very rare opportunity.

biyasc

cherrs for bulls also. a big turn from 5225 to 5330.:), but whats next?

Last edited:

biyasc

Good if u made profit in that up move,otherwise no use of this up.To me it was more of a sideways turn,no bull win.And watch that big 1 minute bar of Nifty spot at 12:00:57,which was a turn of more than 46 points (from 5302.95 to 5256.15) in just a minute! A very rare opportunity.
thanks for your views. i did'nt take any position today. my trading plan is unable to deliver a single signal today (till now). just think how fool i am.

H

hari09omkar

thanks for your views. i did'nt take any position today. my trading plan is unable to deliver a single signal today (till now). just think how fool i am.
U r wise infact,as u followed that discipline which is a building block here in stock markets. I am giving u a bravo because u avoided taking the trades which u r not sure.Carry on with this discipline biyas.:)

biyasc

U r wise infact,as u followed that discipline which is a building block here in stock markets. I am giving u a bravo because u avoided taking the trades which u r not sure.Carry on with this discipline biyas.:)
thanks for the encouragement.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.