Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

Tata Tea Fut is still in Up-Bias ,my today's watch list :=
3iInfotech Fut / Airdeccan Fut / Bank Of India Fut / Biocon Fut / Can Bk Fut / L& T Fut / Yes Bk Fut.

thanks for your views. i did'nt take any position today. my trading plan is unable to deliver a single signal today (till now). just think how fool i am.
Great discipline,Biyasc.....hats off!!(Hardly a fool.....)

Over the years,I have learnt how to trade.......still trying to master when not to trade!

And remember,my friend,better to be a fool that doesn't lose money,than a smart-alec that does.

Saint

biyasc

Great discipline,Biyasc.....hats off!!(Hardly a fool.....)

Over the years,I have learnt how to trade.......still trying to master when not to trade!

And remember,my friend,better to be a fool that doesn't lose money,than a smart-alec that does.

Saint
thanks saint.

U

uasish

alatul32,

In reply to your pm regarding GukAlkali in Cash mkt.
On the onset plz know i am very lousy in Prediction,the weekly is still to trigger any Long,
EoD has strated showing (+)ve bias,in 60 mins an impulse wave is on progress,in 30 mins
a correction wave is expected (side ways or down wards ) in that correction if it does not breach 163.00 then on the rise you can enter with 163.00 Stop.Rs 180.00 zone has given Resistance in past.

Asish

U

uasish

My watch list as per 60 mins Bar for tomorrow ,the corresponding Cash Mkt levels are given here:=

ABB := Broken imp resistance.
Auropharma:= Today survived the 295.50 level.
BankIndia:= Flirting with Imp Res at 379.00.
Dr Reddy := Bouncing from o/s with vol.
Purva := 367 is Critical Level.
SBI:= 2236.10 is Critical Level.
Tatachem:= Surviving the 303.00 Level.

HI,

I need to invest money around 50 K for say 15-30 days, what should my protfoli should look like. Any suggestion will be really handful.

Last time i spend the last day when stock market was in really boom and next day market crashes. That time i had invest in Titan Ind and I-Flex @1600 and now they both are in around @1100. Big loss for me. But i am holding this stock with hope that they will increase. Am i right in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.