Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

Can we keep this only for calls or buy levels and analysis why its showing strength or it weak . Can we cut down the chatting . Sorry if i sound rude .
Oh, I didnt know there were any stressed out serious traders here ....

Sorry if I sound sarcastic :)

U

uasish

Can we keep this only for calls or buy levels and analysis why its showing strength or it weak . Can we cut down the chatting . Sorry if i sound rude .
A scrip when not doing down in comparison to Mkt's down slide is not that a sufficient reason to say it is showing strenght,like you i am also trading & i do mostly in intraday Fut & cash,plz develop a habit of a smiling face in this stressfull job.

A scrip when not doing down in comparison to Mkt's down slide is not that a sufficient reason to say it is showing strenght,like you i am also trading & i do mostly in intraday Fut & cash,plz develop a habit of a smiling face in this stressfull job.
No sir ,if you know my name ,you will understand how similing I am :) .
Some one who logs in at the evening on to this page sees 2 pages of chatting and few actual relevent discussions . If thats how it goes ,I am not the MOD :p .
But I am enjoying these thread and learning things along .I am not all stressed , I am trying to find something that can stress me out :D , trading should do .

PS - I am not trading now ( how wish I did ) , am I that one more stoopid IT jab .

U

uasish

No sir ,if you know my name ,you will understand how similing I am :) .
Some one who logs in at the evening on to this page sees 2 pages of chatting and few actual relevent discussions . If thats how it goes ,I am not the MOD :p .
But I am enjoying these thread and learning things along .I am not all stressed , I am trying to find something that can stress me out :D , trading should do .

PS - I am not trading now ( how wish I did ) , am I that one more stoopid IT jab .
This is how we at traderji live & look like,welcome to our abode,however we trade almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.