Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju

Hi Saint,
Thanks for the advice..Can u please give the target for SesaGoa, as i am confused as yesterday using Metatstock there was a formation of Bearish Harami.But i have followed the leader and have purchased at 3440..Please guide..
I have uploaded chart for SESAGOA .Please guide ..
I had to delet earlier chart due to size..

Thanking You in Advance..
Raju

Last edited:

Raju

Hi Saint
And Sir I am very new to charting ..Kindly advice..
Raju

another view of SESAGOA...............

By combining these both charts above what should be the conclusion....Another breakout is possible again....Volume is high.
In candle stick chart it looks little different.
So what type of pattern is it?
Waiting for the explanation friend.

Regards.

Last edited:
U

uasish

Hi Saint,
Thanks for the advice..Can u please give the target for SesaGoa, as i am confused as yesterday using Metatstock there was a formation of Bearish Harami.But i have followed the leader and have purchased at 3440..Please guide..
I have uploaded chart for SESAGOA .Please guide ..
I had to delet earlier chart due to size..

Thanking You in Advance..
Raju
After you see a bearish Harami if preceeded by an Uptrend dont we wait for confirmation ,now what is the confirmation.Plz wait for Saint to clarify.
If you want to upload chart ,change to png. format,the kb gets reduced & in png format less chances of keylogger (as i am being told by experts :)).

U

uasish

sillu_m,

Until teacher is back i am sharing my views.If i have bought then my Stop will be the Yellow line & immediate Tgt few points below the Brown Line.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.