U

uasish

again caught n out
502.25 n 503.75
:D
yeah biyas i need to change
n i am trying
Dev,

The set-up what you are using to initiate your trades (as shown to me) is best for you,it is giving consistent money in Stocks,hence plz dont change it.For getting a little extra dont compromise with the set up rather increase Qty.

Asish

N.B. Biyas's set up is different as discussed by us,after slight modification that is best for him,not for you & me.

Dev,

The set-up what you are using to initiate your trades (as shown to me) is best for you,it is giving consistent money in Stocks,hence plz dont change it.For getting a little extra dont compromise with the set up rather increase Qty.

Asish
wow dada
tanx a lot
n i got the answer from u
sure i follow u all the time
:)

biyasc

Biyas,

The 9.55's bar in 1 min is a WRB with Low 2530.

Asish
in speedtrade, the low of the first 5-mnt bar is 2547. price hit 2530 only after 10:25. dont know whats wrong. may be its because of the interval you discussed last time.

to everyone here,

dont look for 2-3% here and there... looking at the patterns it seems that a large move is on the cards in many stocks . Again i may be wrong but iam playing for the move ( since iam extremely risk averse i have bought 5% puts as a hedge to my portfolio ).......

to everyone here,

dont look for 2-3% here and there... looking at the patterns it seems that a large move is on the cards in many stocks . Again i may be wrong but iam playing for the move ( since iam extremely risk averse i have bought 5% puts as a hedge to my portfolio ).......
yeah
found something similar as u told
in some eod charts(esp some biggies).
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.