Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

no no Dada not you I was talking about normal Intraday traders, you come in the category of Super Hyper Active D. Traders, they are different kind, due to the Super Hyper activeness the Mind dont get enough time to calm... :D

to everyone here,

dont look for 2-3% here and there... looking at the patterns it seems that a large move is on the cards in many stocks . Again i may be wrong but iam playing for the move ( since iam extremely risk averse i have bought 5% puts as a hedge to my portfolio ).......
Dear sir,
i hv rpl call 170@7, it means i will be safe if rpl will close near 177-178 at expiry, as u r mentioning that sm of stocks r ready fr big upmove do u think rpl is among one of them, plz reply.
thanks

Anju,

look at rpl as a derivative of mcx crude futures and ever since crude broke the double top neckline at around 5800 its was heading towards 5600,5200,4800,4500 and finally 4000....now its near 4800 and i would assume more damage . As far as your rpl options is concerned , Pls keep 159 cash level as stop for options as 178.3 is still a possibility given that 18 more days are left for expiry...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.