Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought of sharing this...
when the markets slipped in to bear phase ,like everyone even i thought we cant make money from equities and confined myself mainly to F and O but a couple of months back a few words of knowledge from asishji that break outs happen immaterial of market conditions prompted me to think differently ....... from that day on iam adapting the same strategies i adapted last year , similar position sizing , didnt hesitate to position trade when i saw the opportunity , same RM methods ... and the results so far have been decent even though the market has been up and down in the said period.It also helps when we focus on charts only instead of what some fundamentalists have to say about the economy...

rishig38

when the markets slipped in to bear phase ,like everyone even i thought we cant make money from equities and confined myself mainly to F and O but a couple of months back a few words of knowledge from asishji that break outs happen immaterial of market conditions prompted me to think differently ....... from that day on iam adapting the same strategies i adapted last year , similar position sizing , didnt hesitate to position trade when i saw the opportunity , same RM methods ... and the results so far have been decent even though the market has been up and down in the said period.It also helps when we focus on charts only instead of what some fundamentalists have to say about the economy...
How do you analyze the breakouts; i.e come to a conclusion that there could be a breakout?

biyasc

fully agree with you. even someone told me in this forum that i also have to look out for fundamentals, to take a scalp trade.:eek:

Hi everybody!
I am new to this thread. This forum is very helpful to the new traders. Ashishji, Saintji and more experienced traders are very much helping the new comers to learn about the technical analysis in stock market. Thank you very much for them all. One doubt sir, Where i will get the hourly high, low, close. Everyday high, low, close is got from nse site itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.