Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

No point becoming Maverick,let us be confirmed about the Downside has got arrested or not.
If downside can be visualised & calculated in monetary terms (the Stop) then due to this Catastropic fall Huge upside ,so why Hurry.

bought tatasteel again today along with suntv and india info as they retested their respective panic bottom levels.Also bought suzlon and unitech though the retest didnt happen ( might regret later ) .. will look to hold them for a 2-3 month perspective or 20 % gain whichever happens earlier.All s/ls @ todays low - 5%.

bought tatasteel again today along with suntv and india info as they retested their respective panic bottom levels.Also bought suzlon and unitech though the retest didnt happen ( might regret later ) .. will look to hold them for a 2-3 month perspective or 20 % gain whichever happens earlier.All s/ls @ todays low - 5%.
see how good iam in astrology .... i mentioned that i will regret having bought suzlon and unitech .... i bought unitech @ 36 and sold off @ 33 as my s/ls was hit in the days that followed...applies to suzlon as s/ls got hit there aswell.
In both suzlon and unitech i caught a falling knife, and indulged in gambling, a mistake that will not be repeated from now.

Meanwhile bought BEML(s/l 280 - 5%) and HCL Tech (115 - 5%)again as a positional play .

Status
Not open for further replies.