Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

moderator sir can you give your view on reliance industry too:confused::confused:
RIL Cash EoD:=

The down trend started from 17th Dec.(The mantra would be to Sell on Rise,until 1407 taken out on upside)

RIL Cash 60 MINS :=

The Down tend from 6th Jan 2.00's bar has got a bottom at 13th Jan's closing bar .
Closing above 1226.50 next resistance is 1264.40.

Now as per Elliot Wave analysis RIL is unfolding it's 4th wave in the total 5th Down Stage .

So Long is for Intraday ONLY for 5-8 % gain or more but with Strict Stop Mangement.
Positional := is to Short at 1st sign of weakness in EoD for 15-25 % .

I think Unitech will have a rally today as there is a crucial meeting today to decide over the future funding plan to tide over liquidity problems. Eventhough morning it may go back to 28 afterwards this should move to 35-37 levels. Please watch.

bought tatamotors @ 134 s/l 113 , rcom 161 s/l 143 , zee @ 92 s/l 88 , dlf @ 157 s/l 139 , ranbaxy @ 182.8 s/l 159 .... All of these stocks are close to their major monthly supports. Holding a jan futures short @ 2689 as a hedge with nifty 2700 call @ 46.
Will forget sbi , Infosys , reliance & LT for now ... infy has already given a break down and is hanging on borrowed time , SBI is close to breaking down from a h & s pattern on the monthly charts , reliance doesnt have support till 930 , 807 and later 580 and LT looks good for 454. However will buy tatasteel around 145 to 150 s/l 134 , relcap around 320 s/l 310 and rpl around 58 - 60 s/l 55 incase of panic next week . If all these stoplosses are taken out next week then its time to forget buying shares (as these are the last monthly supports left in these stocks) and wait till the monthly charts get in to an uptrend as it happened in june 2003 (finishing a 3 year bear market which saw nifty crashing from 1818 to 849). On that occasion nifty broke out from a double bottom in 2003 and the next downtrend on the monthly came five years later in 2008 .As of now just looking to buy the monthly supports and selling weekly resistance.
Enc. nifty , infy & sbi charts ...Uparrows in infy , sbi , nifty charts are possible support areas. Had to mention nifty here as it is the only chart i have which covers 10 years which included the last bear market we had.

Attachments

coolboy007

Rajaram dilipkumar ,

I am thinking of goin LONG in SBIN at 1010-1015 levels. The Thick TL gave bounced 3 times and quite big bouncebacks. SBIN is again near to its supports.
SL can be placed around 990 which is support on Daily charts and Also H&S breach level on Monthly charts.
Am still new to chart readings and would like to confirm with anyone who can help me.

coolboy007

ICICIBANK ,

The stock broke out of H&S pattern upon close below 404 and crashed to kiss 333 within days. Seeing its Weekly charts , i intent to go and Buy it around 340 ( weekly support 335) with SL 330. A close below 330 may hammer stock down and will be a clear indication to short. It has come out with good results so looking to catch it around 340. I hope am correct in bringin inference out. I usually follow weekly charts and so did.

bandlab2

bought tatamotors @ 134 s/l 113 , rcom 161 s/l 143 , zee @ 92 s/l 88 , dlf @ 157 s/l 139 , ranbaxy @ 182.8 s/l 159 .... All of these stocks are close to their major monthly supports. Holding a jan futures short @ 2689 as a hedge with nifty 2700 call @ 46.
Will forget sbi , Infosys , reliance & LT for now ... infy has already given a break down and is hanging on borrowed time , SBI is close to breaking down from a h & s pattern on the monthly charts , reliance doesnt have support till 930 , 807 and later 580 and LT looks good for 454. However will buy tatasteel around 145 to 150 s/l 134 , relcap around 320 s/l 310 and rpl around 58 - 60 s/l 55 incase of panic next week . If all these stoplosses are taken out next week then its time to forget buying shares (as these are the last monthly supports left in these stocks) and wait till the monthly charts get in to an uptrend as it happened in june 2003 (finishing a 3 year bear market which saw nifty crashing from 1818 to 849). On that occasion nifty broke out from a double bottom in 2003 and the next downtrend on the monthly came five years later in 2008 .As of now just looking to buy the monthly supports and selling weekly resistance.
Enc. nifty , infy & sbi charts ...Uparrows in infy , sbi , nifty charts are possible support areas. Had to mention nifty here as it is the only chart i have which covers 10 years which included the last bear market we had.
are these cash levels or futures ? how long we need to hold and appoximate target levels

moving stops in tatamotors to 132 ..... covered both nifty short and 2700 call .... will update on other s/ls today .
hi bandlab,
pls note all are cash levels and i dont set targets as i keep moving stops and will get out only when they are hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.