Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit risky , bought yes bank @ 58.5 s/l 53.5 , orchid chem @ 71.2 s/l 65.8 , omaxe @ 47 s/l 42.5 , bought again net 18 with same s/l . Will sell 25% at 10 % gains . This is my third entry in all of these stocks at similar levels and my position sizing stands adjusted to that extent ( pls refer to previous posts) .Did not spot any opportunity in large caps though as of now.

Bit late in replyin.. thanks rajaram so such detailed reply of my query and reason to do so as you do ...
Will read and practice these things in more clear way to understand them more accurately

bit risky , bought yes bank @ 58.5 s/l 53.5 , orchid chem @ 71.2 s/l 65.8 , omaxe @ 47 s/l 42.5 , bought again net 18 with same s/l . Will sell 25% at 10 % gains . This is my third entry in all of these stocks at similar levels and my position sizing stands adjusted to that extent ( pls refer to previous posts) .Did not spot any opportunity in large caps though as of now.
will sell 50% of my holdings if net18 goes below 79.8 , omaxe goes below 45 , orchid below 69.4 and yes bank goes below 56.4 .... and hold back the remaining till original stops get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.