Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
we have completed 12 CD sell in Nifty I suppose, is that correct?
What does the combo say?

Yes but 11 if we take 11/12/13 giving successively higher closes..

ST

Last edited:

vivektrader

You mean to say, in order to arrive at 13>12>11, we should defer count of 12, to make it more favourable.
That is my preference but I would be watching standard CD also.

Combo has done 11 or 12 countdown bars so very close here too....
Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

Another question regarding probable target, Unable to post chart as tinypic is not working.
Suppose we have a buy setup1, followed by an emerging CD, intervened by a buy setup 2 (that is smaller in range than 1 so BS1 stays). The CD completes with all qualifiers and we take a long position.
Now we have two TDST buy blue lines, one based on BS 1 9on which CD was based) and other based on BS2.
Now what should be our interim target?
Based on BS2 TDST buy 2(lower) (we see how price reacts to it and then decide)
or
it stays at TDST buy 1.

We will discuss that at EOD in your sequential thread....
ST

Last edited:
[quote name="vivektrader" post=1204519]Another question regarding probable target, Unable to post chart as tinypic is not working.
Suppose we have a buy setup1, followed by an emerging CD, intervened by a buy setup 2 (that is smaller in range than 1 so BS1 stays). The CD completes with all qualifiers and we take a long position.
Now we have two TDST buy blue lines, one based on BS 1 9on which CD was based) and other based on BS2.
Now what should be our interim target?
Based on BS2 TDST buy 2(lower) (we see how price reacts to it and then decide)
or
it stays at TDST buy 1.
We will discuss that at EOD in your sequential thread....
ST

Vivek[/QUOTE]

Both TDSTs are important. So if the lower TDST is reached in 4-5 bars, then I keep the interim target at higher TDST.If the lower TDST is not reached in 6-7 bars, then target at lower TDST....generally in strong reversals,lower TDST will be taken out in first 4-5 bars.

This is not a part of the system...just based on how powerful the reversal is or it is a correction.

Smart_trade

VJAY

Vijay bhai, what are you saying? This strategy perfect for 1m TF also :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Today I'll test 30s and report results :p
Ohh :D IMO its S & R is great in intraday ...but thought otherthan nothing is good for intra....if its working for you then its great :thumb:

Vijay bhai, what are you saying? This strategy perfect for 1m TF also :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Today I'll test 30s and report results :p
Dont expect high accuracy in lower timeframes....recycling is more common in smaller timeframes.

Smart_trade

travi

Both TDSTs are important. So if the lower TDST is reached in 4-5 bars, then I keep the interim target at higher TDST.If the lower TDST is not reached in 6-7 bars, then target at lower TDST....generally in strong reversals,lower TDST will be taken out in first 4-5 bars.

This is not a part of the system...just based on how powerful the reversal is or it is a correction.

Smart_trade
ST Sir, this was in respect to a couple of conditions. The interpretation was fairly logically but with your stamp its certified :D

Basically,
TD Buys occurs, TDB1, followed another TD buy, ie. TDB2
Scenario 1:
If TDB1 engulfs TDB2, then we'd stick with TDB1 and continues its CD
Scenario 2:
If TDB2 engulfs TDB1, then we'd stick with TDB2 and start its CD
Scenario 3:
TDB1 occurs, followed by TDB2 in same direction, so there will be 18 TD Setup bars.
In this case, due to strong momentum of move, TDB1 can be dropped and TDB2 becomes the eligible for CD etc.

travi

Dont expect high accuracy in lower timeframes....recycling is more common in smaller timeframes.
Smart_trade
Arre mere bhai, kya baat hai, I only posted minimum TF should be daily, that was just joke.
When someone is new to a system, wants to do all funny things out-of-the-box so was just joking with Krishnan.
That too i'm saying 1m and 30s & ur taking it seriously :lol:
Agli baar neech disclaimer dalunga :p
Ohh :D IMO its S & R is great in intraday ...but thought otherthan nothing is good for intra....if its working for you then its great :thumb: