Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks for ur suggestion :)
I wanted to mark few charts from 'flip' to 'CD' manually to get a better feel of all the bars. May be after 10-15 charts, i will be comfortable, and then we can start using AFL. Hope that is ok. Btw chart reading is my hobby, so dont worry about the time spent on marking each candle manually, it will pay off in long run :)
Why I am suggesting afl is because flip bars occur frequently, a setup starts and then ends midway interrupted by another flip bar, it would therefore be better to concentrate on recyclers and manual countdown marking taking care of recycling and intersection.

Vivek

Why I am suggesting afl is because flip bars occur frequently, a setup starts and then ends midway interrupted by another flip bar, it would therefore be better to concentrate on recyclers and manual countdown marking taking care of recycling and intersection.

Vivek
ok, let me install AMI and AFL and go through some charts. Btw, here is my first (and last )TD chart all hand marked :)
Will be posting AMI charts going forward.

Last edited:

vivektrader

ok, let me install AMI and AFL and go through some charts. Btw, here is my first (and last )TD chart all hand marked :)
Will be posting AMI charts going forward.

First bearish flip looks to be wrongly marked, rest appears to be fine, well done.
In chart two before 13 came see what happened.
Also see post #425 below.

Vivek

Last edited:

vivektrader

Before reaching CD-13, market completed a 'sell setup', hence current buy CD will stand cancelled and now we will be looking for sell Countdown (instead of buy countdown), right ?
Yes indeed.
Another thing to be noted also is - in a buy CD a qualifier requires low of 13 should be lower than close of 8 CD.
So even if sell setup wouldn't have been there, 13 was still deferred.
Vivek

Last edited:
Yes indeed.
Another thing to be noted also is - in a buy CD a qualifier requires low of 13 should be lower than close of 8 CD.
So even if sell setup wouldn't have been there, 13 was still deferred.
Vivek
I read this somewhere(i think in some old thread of Traderji)...

For buy countdown:
Low of bar-13 should be less than close of bar-8. Also, close of bar-13 should be less than low of previous 2 bars. If these 2 conditions of bar-13 are not met, then bar-13 will be deferred till both these conditions are met.

Can you please confirm is 2nd condition is right.

Ok, AMI is installed and AFL is in place :)

1. Marked a default chart.
2. Will soon be loading Nifty 10 years data, and will post 10yrs daily Nifty with my markings.

vivektrader

I read this somewhere(i think in some old thread of Traderji)...

For buy countdown:
Low of bar-13 should be less than close of bar-8. Also, close of bar-13 should be less than low of previous 2 bars. If these 2 conditions of bar-13 are not met, then bar-13 will be deferred till both these conditions are met.

Can you please confirm is 2nd condition is right.
That second condition is any way present throughout the buy CD, i.e. each CD bar has a close lower than the low two bars earlier.

Vivek

vivektrader

Ok, AMI is installed and AFL is in place :)

1. Marked a default chart.
2. Will soon be loading Nifty 10 years data, and will post 10yrs daily Nifty with my markings.

I think intersection took place a bar earlier, bar 12 (* bullish bar) with 9.

Vivek

Last edited: