Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

I think its correctly marked.
For bar 9 to be counted as bar 1 of buy CD , its close should have been lower than low 2bars earlier (i.e.bar 7 of buy setup), which it wasn't.
So I think marking is correct.
Also close 13<12<11, it looks good to buy in my humble opinion.
Vivek
Microscopic :D you're right :thumb:

For a new Sell Setup after the Old, dont we require a bullish flip again?
Instead of counting 9, you actually can count 18.
What does this mean? that mkt has a lot of steam so forget flip for this sub-rule.
Flip will occur when opposite setup appears.
I think a bullish flip is there.
The bar that is marked as bar 1 of CD ....
Vivek
What travi said about market having enough momentum is good point !

I would also like to know what slash04 asked :D
A SetUp has to be preceded by a Flip. So logically a new flip starting within an already running SetUp/CountDown should also be preceded by a Flip.
Is it right ?

Thanks

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What travi said about market having enough momentum is good point !

I would also like to know what slash04 asked :D
A SetUp has to be preceded by a Flip. So logically a new flip starting within an already running SetUp/CountDown should also be preceded by a Flip.
Is it right ?

Thanks
Right every setup starts with a flip.

Vivek

travi

Right every setup starts with a flip.
Vivek
We'll just consider one exception, where we have 18 setup bars even though its rare like in one of the charts just posted.
That in itself indicates very strong one sided momentum, so since one would have started CD after 9, on completion of new 9, let CD be reset irrespective of flip.
This is just regarding the appearance of flip before a setup.

We'll just consider one exception, where we have 18 setup bars even though its rare like in one of the charts just posted.
That in itself indicates very strong one sided momentum, so since one would have started CD after 9, on completion of new 9, let CD be reset irrespective of flip.
Imho, this type of 18-bar-SetUp can be termed an extra-large(single) Setup rather than two (conjoined) twin SetUp.
This would keep things clear and simple with less need of exceptions.

Thanks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
There is some confusion over this 18setup thing, I think we should double check it with ST sir.

Vivek

travi

Imho, this type of 18-bar-SetUp can be termed an extra-large(single) Setup rather than two (conjoined) twin SetUp.
This would keep things clear and simple with less need of exceptions.
Thanks
What I've suggested is the same as trying to stay in line with this rule.
Not necessary to create that.

There is some confusion over this 18setup thing, I think we should double check it with ST sir.
Vivek