Tracking Nifty PC OI w.r.t Option Writer

VJAY

Dear friends,
Some one please upload excel file of prahlad who had it .....

crown

surprise
Vijay bhai, I was also here to request

I have the excel file, but it only has option data of nifty upto 5600 level.
I am not a software/technical cookie, therefore, just visited the thread to request the TS or some other big bro to update the file so that it can show the put/call options above 5600.

Request to TS and other big bros for help in this regard.

Pralhad

Hello

Linkonji have requested me to make excel file which track major heavyweight Stock Option OI. As per his request I have made one which will track 14 stock which have around 65% influence on Movement of Nifty Index.

Screenshot of Summary

Please let me know if there is any bug. If you have any idea for its improvement please share with us.

@VJAY, crown and other Member

I have also included old excel file which track Nifty Option OI in following downlod link

Download Link PC OI Analysis.zip

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad

linkon7

i am getting an error on hdfcback...
am i missing anything...?

VJAY

Dear Prahlad,
Thanks for the nice tool again from you....realy you are doing a great to help us selflessly....

Pralhad

@Linkonji,

Sometime it get problem, to rectify it copy above cell formula (E10:k10) paste it to (E11:k11), then use find and replace function (ctr+F) <Find ITC and Replace HDFC)

Hopefully your problem will get solved, if problem still persist, then I suggest you download again fresh file from download link given in my earlier post.

@Raje

For Update you need to refresh manually (Data -> Refresh All). Thats all. You will get automatic PCR in summary sheet.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad

VJAY

@Linkonji,

Sometime it get problem, to rectify it copy above cell formula (E10:k10) paste it to (E11:k11), then use find and replace function (ctr+F) <Find ITC and Replace HDFC)

Hopefully your problem will get solved, if problem still persist, then I suggest you download again fresh file from download link given in my earlier post.

@Raje

For Update you need to refresh manually (Data -> Refresh All). Thats all. You will get automatic PCR in summary sheet.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad
Dear Prahlad,
Today evening I opened excell file and refreshed data then it shown as following....I made changes which you mentioned to linken bhai but problem not solved....please guide me.....

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]