Tracking Nifty PC OI w.r.t Option Writer

Hello

Linkonji have requested me to make excel file which track major heavyweight Stock Option OI. As per his request I have made one which will track 14 stock which have around 65% influence on Movement of Nifty Index.

Screenshot of Summary

Please let me know if there is any bug. If you have any idea for its improvement please share with us.

@VJAY, crown and other Member

I have also included old excel file which track Nifty Option OI in following downlod link

Download Link PC OI Analysis.zip

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad
Hi Prahlad,

Can you make the excel-file usable for older versions of MS-Excel as I dont have excel-2007 in my system and the file is not opening.

Thanks, in advance

Kailash

Pralhad

@VJAY,

whichever stock giving #REF error, go to that stockPT sheet, in your case go to LTPT sheet.....there you will also see the #REF error copy above row and paste to all #REF error row, your problem will get solved....if not then please download again that file.....one more suggestion whenever you will get this type of problem close your excel file without saving and then re-open.

@emailkailash & choudri,

I am not sure if it will work in older version of excel, still I will post older version in evening.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad

Hi Prahlad,
The procedure you suggested is unfortunately not working. Is it possible to post the 2003 XL format, plse....
Your excel sheet gives good information on Options. Combining this info and technical analysis of nifty would help in buy or sell of option.

@VJAY,

whichever stock giving #REF error, go to that stockPT sheet, in your case go to LTPT sheet.....there you will also see the #REF error copy above row and paste to all #REF error row, your problem will get solved....if not then please download again that file.....one more suggestion whenever you will get this type of problem close your excel file without saving and then re-open.

@emailkailash & choudri,

I am not sure if it will work in older version of excel, still I will post older version in evening.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pralhad
Dear sir
I have also downloaded the EXCEL sheet but getting error value not able to refresh the page please suggest me what to do

@Pralhad

Hey nice work sir :) thread was really educative...everything worked fine in excel except am not able to load nifty spot values for the year 2011 as you have set the limit to july 2010..if u can just guide me how to change the limit it would be really helpfull :)

regards,

Hi Prahald,

Very impressive work.

I've been trying to download the excel file you had uploaded for the Nifty OI tracking but not able to download it.

Can you please guide me how can I get the file?

Thank you,
Siddharth