Trade Forex with me-10AM-130PM-4 hours per day

Sell order was triggered. If you have any demo Mt4, you can check the time too.
It would be difficult to post CMP at time of calls. Rest assured, when our clients get the calls, they have enough time(more than 20-30 minutes) to punch the orders.
Ok thanks for the reply.

Presently I'm having Etoro platform for demo trading purpose, will it suffice for your calls, as I'm very interested in observing your calls performance first before going live.

At a time only one order per pair is to be taken. If BUY is triggered, SELL order is canceled. If SELL is triggered, BUY order is canceled.
Although I'm aware of the above rule, but still would like to know if after triggering one order, say BUY, price reverses direction (regardless of hitting the TP/SL for the BUY trade) & then SELL trigger-price arrives anytime during the day, do we execute that trade as well ? Please clarfiy (same for the reverse-scenario also).

Thanks

Ok thanks for the reply.

Presently I'm having Etoro platform for demo trading purpose, will it suffice for your calls, as I'm very interested in observing your calls performance first before going live.

Although I'm aware of the above rule, but still would like to know if after triggering one order, say BUY, price reverses direction (regardless of hitting the TP/SL for the BUY trade) & then SELL trigger-price arrives anytime during the day, do we execute that trade as well ? Please clarfiy (same for the reverse-scenario also).

Thanks

Any platform with good spreads should be good. And answer to your next query is NO. Once a BUY is triggered, SELL orders on same pair are canceled. Most of the time, your BUY will reach TP before moving to trigger SELL anyways.

So regardless of the 1st trade hitting the TP/SL, the 2nd order stands cancelled even if the price reverses direction & hits the entry price for the 2nd order ?

So regardless of the 1st trade hitting the TP/SL, the 2nd order stands cancelled even if the price reverses direction & hits the entry price for the 2nd order ?

It appears you have not followed the signals so far. If a SELL is triggered, the only way a BUY will trigger after it is when SELL reaches the profit target. The price will not reverse to go and hit the BUY.

If a SELL is triggered, the only way a BUY will trigger after it is when SELL reaches the profit target
that's what I'm actually asking ==> do we need to take that BUY order also after the SELL has hit the TP ?

Let me try to explain my confusion a bit further in detail :

eg. your calls for today :

(1)
EUR: BUY 1.3154 SL 1.3124 TP 1.3204
-OR-
SELL 1.3214 SL 1.3244 TP 1.3164.

above if BUY is triggered @ 1.3154 & the price reaches TP of 1.3204, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further up to 1.3214 which is actually the trigger for the SELL order, does this new SELL order needs to be taken then ?

Similarly......

if SELL is triggered @ 1.3214 & the price reaches TP of 1.3164, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further down to 1.3154 which is actually the trigger for the BUY order, does this new BUY order needs to be taken then ?

(2)
GBP: BUY 1.5740 SL 1.5710 TP 1.5800
-OR-
SELL 1.5820 SL 1.5850 TP 1.5760.

above if BUY is triggered @ 1.5740 & the price reaches TP of 1.5800, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further up to 1.5820 which is actually the trigger for the SELL order, does this new SELL order needs to be taken then ?

Similarly......

if SELL is triggered @ 1.5820 & the price reaches TP of 1.5760, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further down to 1.5740 which is actually the trigger for the BUY order, does this new BUY order needs to be taken then ?

I have tried to explain my confusion to the best of my abilities & I'm sure you will also give your best reply but if still confusion prevails, then this post could be considered my last post for the said query/confusion.

Thanks for your time & patience.

Last edited:
(1) Yes he told we can take BUY order after SELL order hits TP.
(1) You can take SELL order after BUY order hits TP.

(2) I think you asked the same question twice. Yes the same answer as above. It is applied to all pairs

---------------------------------------------------------

Just add 70+ pips from Previous Daily Candle low for EUR/JPY .Thats the BUY signal for current day.SELL signal is the previous daily candle low price.
Add 60+ pips from AUD/USD from previous daily candle close. Thats the BUY Signal for AUD/USD.SELL signal is the previous daily candle low price.

Like same all the pairs strategy....You dont want to wait him to post calls..you can do alright.

that's what I'm actually asking ==> do we need to take that BUY order also after the SELL has hit the TP ?

Let me try to explain my confusion a bit further in detail :

eg. your calls for today :

(1)
EUR: BUY 1.3154 SL 1.3124 TP 1.3204
-OR-
SELL 1.3214 SL 1.3244 TP 1.3164.

above if BUY is triggered @ 1.3154 & the price reaches TP of 1.3204, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further up to 1.3214 which is actually the trigger for the SELL order, does this new SELL order needs to be taken then ?
NO. As soon as ONE order on a pair is filled, you CANCEL the other side of the order. Also, there is a cut off of 1.30 PM for trades to trigger. If they do not trigger by this time, you cancel all the pending orders.

Similarly......

if SELL is triggered @ 1.3214 & the price reaches TP of 1.3164, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further down to 1.3154 which is actually the trigger for the BUY order, does this new BUY order needs to be taken then ?

Again..NO

(2)
GBP: BUY 1.5740 SL 1.5710 TP 1.5800
-OR-
SELL 1.5820 SL 1.5850 TP 1.5760.

above if BUY is triggered @ 1.5740 & the price reaches TP of 1.5800, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further up to 1.5820 which is actually the trigger for the SELL order, does this new SELL order needs to be taken then ?
Again...NO

Similarly......

if SELL is triggered @ 1.5820 & the price reaches TP of 1.5760, this trade gets closed but if the price moves further down to 1.5740 which is actually the trigger for the BUY order, does this new BUY order needs to be taken then ?
Again...NO

I have tried to explain my confusion to the best of my abilities & I'm sure you will also give your best reply but if still confusion prevails, then this post could be considered my last post for the said query/confusion.

Thanks for your time & patience.

Is your confusion clear now?

(1) Yes he told we can take BUY order after SELL order hits TP.
(1) You can take SELL order after BUY order hits TP.

(2) I think you asked the same question twice. Yes the same answer as above. It is applied to all pairs

---------------------------------------------------------

Just add 70+ pips from Previous Daily Candle low for EUR/JPY .Thats the BUY signal for current day.SELL signal is the previous daily candle low price.
Add 60+ pips from AUD/USD from previous daily candle close. Thats the BUY Signal for AUD/USD.SELL signal is the previous daily candle low price.

Like same all the pairs strategy....You dont want to wait him to post calls..you can do alright.

You certainly are here to misguide fellow traders. Not only did you post an irrelevant logic to the system, you are answering questions with incorrect answers.

Levels for today

EUR: BUY 1.3358 SL 1.3328 TP 1.3408 -OR- SELL 1.3418 SL 1.3448 TP 1.3368.
GBP: BUY 1.5818 SL 1.5788 TP 1.5878 -OR- SELL 1.5898 SL 1.5928 TP 1.5838.
AUD: BUY 0.9919 SL 0.9889 TP 0.9969 -OR- SELL 0.9979 SL 1.0009 TP 0.9929.
EURJPY: BUY 111.39 SL 111.09 TP 111.99 -OR- SELL 112.09 SL 112.39 TP 111.49.

Regards

C.M.

Misguiding?

See the signals you gave from the first date till yesterday....You gave the signals like that.

Today only you changed it. lol you think we dont have gistory of charts....Atleast thats the Logic of the strategy...

Atleast 90% of the strategy