Trade Smart Online

TradeSmartOnline,

Thanks for the info.

Do you have a separate leased line and server for DP transactions? Please elaborate.

I heard some brokers are managing everything in one or two only.

TradeSmartOnline,

Thanks for the info.

Do you have a separate leased line and server for DP transactions? Please elaborate.

I heard some brokers are managing everything in one or two only.
Hello,
The DP server is separate and has a separate leased line connection.

We are not sure if one can use the same server for trading as well as for DP. Our industry is much more regulated than many others and brokers usually go through numerous audits during the year. If the same server is used, chances are very high that it'll easily get caught in the inspection.

Thanks!

TradeSmartOnline,

Do you use additional leased lines in your office to connect to your servers in the data centers? Or is your office connected with hi speed LAN?
Hello market oracle,
The connectivity between our office to the data center should not matter as the clients directly connect to our server and not to our office. However, we have backup arrangements for that too.

Thanks TradeSmartOnline. I always had this question, what if there is a flash crash like the one that happened in 2011 when Nifty went down 1000 points in 5 minutes. Don't you stand the chance of losing money and your hat!? The traders' margin blocked for the futures positions is predetermined and during a flash crash the exaggerated movements can cause the broker to lose money ey and recovery from clients may not be possible due to the high possibility of bad debts.how do u intend to deal with a six sigma event such as this?

hi
i'm new in this thread. writing this to help people who have some confusion to join TSO.
i'm trading here for last 10 days.though i am trading through SHAREKHAN for last 10 years.
within this little experience in TSO i can assure you it's equal with SHAREKHAN in each and every category be it back office,customer service or anything ,In TSO only lacking part is software ,Sharekhan software is
far ahead from NOW.but taking brokerage into consideration ,i think TSO is way ahead even from sharekhan.
Still i will further update my view after trading a full month in TSO.
Pradipta Lodh

amsin21

hi
i'm new in this thread. writing this to help people who have some confusion to join TSO.
i'm trading here for last 10 days.though i am trading through SHAREKHAN for last 10 years.
within this little experience in TSO i can assure you it's equal with SHAREKHAN in each and every category be it back office,customer service or anything ,In TSO only lacking part is software ,Sharekhan software is
far ahead from NOW.but taking brokerage into consideration ,i think TSO is way ahead even from sharekhan.
Still i will further update my view after trading a full month in TSO.
Pradipta Lodh
Isn't a very basic review? Don't compare NEST provided by many discount brokers with so said Sharekhan's platform. Both are totally different. Apart from that Sharekhan is a full service broker where as TSO, RKSV etc are discount brokers. A fair comparison is already done by TJ member BPR, have a look.

Review is quite fair.if you have no need of advisory service,if you want to do pure trading,cost is the main factor.with an experience of many years,i can say ,brokerage matters a lot in trading.from this point of view,i prefer TSO.
Hope it will help everyone.