Trade Smart Online

Hello all,
We mentioned earlier that we were working on a few things other than EquiMax and Margin against shares.

We'd be happy to share a glimpse of another of our works. Please visit our youtube video on Trading from charts.

Hope you all will like it.
Thanks. Good presentation. I would like more info about Spin, maybe I will move away from NOW.

LoneWolf

Hello all,
We mentioned earlier that we were working on a few things other than EquiMax and Margin against shares.

We'd be happy to share a glimpse of another of our works. Please visit our youtube video on Trading from charts.

Hope you all will like it.
Thank you TSO, for rolling in more features. I am already getting goosebumps to try and trade on SPIN. And with that I am just hoping unlike fellow competitor Zerodha, TSO wont just roll the new feature and forget about it and move on to something next. I hope the product to be stable with bug fixation, and reliable on charts (A big no for Zerodha's PI here). As traders attempt to place orders right from chart, a changing candle on chart can ruin everything.. Anyway, hoping for the best.. and anticipating the good days..

KUDOS to Trade Smart Online team.. Bring it ON :clapping::clapping:

Snake.Head

Thanks. Good presentation. I would like more info about Spin, maybe I will move away from NOW.
Second to that

Thank you TSO, for rolling in more features. I am already getting goosebumps to try and trade on SPIN. And with that I am just hoping unlike fellow competitor Zerodha, TSO wont just roll the new feature and forget about it and move on to something next. I hope the product to be stable with bug fixation, and reliable on charts (A big no for Zerodha's PI here). As traders attempt to place orders right from chart, a changing candle on chart can ruin everything.. Anyway, hoping for the best.. and anticipating the good days..

KUDOS to Trade Smart Online team.. Bring it ON :clapping::clapping:
Interesting stuff both spin and Pi is based on modulus system
Spin is looking interesting due to real time modification trade from chart

cloudTrader

Thank you all. We are all very happy to know you liked what you saw.

Will soon be posting a few screenshots of spin to give you further idea of what kind of features are there in spin.
@ TSO ,

Is your Tech team ready to get some suggestions or requests for the new SPIN?
OR
The Trading platform is ready with final features and is soon to be released?

Thanks.

@ TSO ,

Is your Tech team ready to get some suggestions or requests for the new SPIN?
OR
The Trading platform is ready with final features and is soon to be released?

Thanks.
Both.

It is ready and the soft launch will be done very very soon.

Since it'll be a new product, it'll be like a fresher on a new job. Not saying it'll be perfect. I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of areas for improvement. But we are very much open to feedback. And like our other offerings (for example BOX), we'll continuously keep working on it to further improve it.

Both.

Since it'll be a new product, it'll be like a fresher on a new job. Not saying it'll be perfect. I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of areas for improvement. But we are very much open to feedback. And like our other offerings (for example BOX), we'll continuously keep working on it to further improve it.
Will it be available to NOW users or will one have to migrate to NEST ?

Snake.Head

Both.

One suggestion would bracket order One cancel other type from chart
If entry order is filled then place SL and Profit target

Last edited: