Trade Smart Online

Had not forgotten your query. Just did :)
The snap quote window is HUGE. Can it be shortened to something like this without losing any info ?

Elsewhere we have seen a "Compact" snap quote window but that simply cuts down the width and all the data on the RHS. I guess an option of reducing the font size and cutting down the white space will do it.

RockyRobust

The snap quote window is HUGE. Can it be shortened to something like this without losing any info ?

Elsewhere we have seen a "Compact" snap quote window but that simply cuts down the width and all the data on the RHS. I guess an option of reducing the font size and cutting down the white space will do it.
This is right. A smaller Snap Quote window is much better to view. I also find trouble in opening Snap Quote in NEST.

I second your views.

Snake.Head

It can be. However, there are certain limitations with that as of now.

For example,
1. BO 1st leg order can be modified or cancelled before the order is executed
2. After it is executed the target can be modified but not the stoploss

We will work on that. Maybe not in 1st release but a later one.
Thats
Good Will looking forward to it.
Any details on Pricing for Spin ?

natjay

Nice one. Looks like Pi but I hope this one's different.

• Zerodha launched Pi in haste and users are still splitting hairs over it.
  • RKSV's platform still seems to be in beta
  • TSO looked at both and probably thought, let's give traders something they can actually trade with.

If Spin fulfills that goal then it will be a much-needed game changer. And everyone agrees, Indian trading is a field that desperately needs a game changer (specially in terms of platform quality, reliability & optionality).

Let's shake things up. Only good things will come out of it.

lvgandhi

Both will be enabled. However, you need to logout from one to be able to login to the other. So in case you are facing any issues with Spin you can logout and login to NEST Trader.
pl look into this part?
Do you give any data switch to excel like nest?
Or any API to get data from Spin?

Further it will be better if we can operate simultaneously both nest and Spin as logging out and logging in takes time and result in bad trade.

Nice one. Looks like Pi but I hope this one's different.

• Zerodha launched Pi in haste and users are still splitting hairs over it.
  • RKSV's platform still seems to be in beta
  • TSO looked at both and probably thought, let's give traders something they can actually trade with.

If Spin fulfills that goal then it will be a much-needed game changer. And everyone agrees, Indian trading is a field that desperately needs a game changer (specially in terms of platform quality, reliability & optionality).

Let's shake things up. Only good things will come out of it.
Hi natjay,
We appreciate your comment and we'll put all the effort to make Spin one of the best products but would say this with a caveat. People become great after making a number of mistakes and learning from them. And Spin right now is a new kid on the block and is not mature enough at this stage. So we'll have to keep in mind that there would/could be areas where it does not meet expectations immediately. But the important thing is we are eager to learn and work on any shortcomings.