Trade Smart Online

How is TSO in terms of system/order reliability? Frank opinion please. :)

Thanks

Snake.Head

What is their breakeven with .007% plan ( cash equity intra day)?
I liked their plan 0.007% for cash,but with this plan if you trade futures then it costly...
I spoke with their sales person asked him if their is plan something like 0.007% or 15/order whichever is higher like rest of discount brokers.
He assured that he take this idea to Senior management to see if things can work out.
He was well informed about spin and box,Their were open to suggestion if it possible to implement.

LoneWolf

@TSO,

not able to log in to nest or nest browser..
No one is picking up phone from call and trade..
There are many pending orders from my side, which I have to cancel, and there seems to be no way out..

What should I do now ?? First time in my last 4 years, I am facing something major issue with you guys .. and this is not excusable, Atleast the call and trade facility should be there to help the user in time :annoyed::annoyed:

cloudTrader

@TSO,

There are many pending orders from my side, which I have to cancel, and there seems to be no way out..

What should I do now ?? First time in my last 4 years, I am facing something major issue with you guys .. and this is not excusable, Atleast the call and trade facility should be there to help the user in time :annoyed::annoyed:
I am also not able to login into Nest Trader. This is true such a scenario has never happened before with TSO.

Fortunately I had not placed any orders otherwise it is definitely a very frustrating situation if Call n Trade also goes down.

@TSO,

Hello LoneWolf
Call and Trade lines are working. Please make sure you are trying to call on 022-61208000/42878000.