Trade Smart Online

Let's not ask them for any dates, let them take their time, but when the product is launched, let it be as stable as possible. In the past we have seen others announcing launch dates, have launches, and then later have serious glitches.

cloudTrader

Let's not ask them for any dates, let them take their time, but when the product is launched, let it be as stable as possible. In the past we have seen others announcing launch dates, have launches, and then later have serious glitches.
I also second this , no hurry no worry ... :thumb:

Some others who have announced dates several times but the product is not coming through creating frustration among clients..

TSO , you carry on with the process but plz. make it sure that its best possible stable.

ATB.

Dear TSO,

This is my first post to you, that is also only after reading the news about your new trading software.

I want to suggest 3 thing.

1. Is it possible to add rise in volume scanner, moving average cross over scanner or pivot line cross over scanner, like it is there in spider software??? You know that will be a game changer, believe me. Because for a intraday trader change in volume is a important thing.

2. Is it possible to get Open Interest data, embedded in the chart of Nifty fut itself, like we plot simple moving average in the price chart.

3. Is it possible to add Average Trading Price (ATP) in the list of Indicators. So that we can be able to plot ATP over the chart.

Just keep it in mind, if possible?

***Are these points i mentioned are important for other traders? Or it is only me? Traders, plz share your views regarding this.
Hello rrrajguru
As per our promise, here's our reply :)

1. Moving average cross over scanner and pivot line cross over scanner are available. Change in volume we'll keep in mind.
2 & 3. As of now it is not there. Will keep this in mind and will prioritize depending on the feedback from others.

Last edited:

Just now saw the "Add scanner" under "Analyse" Menu. Please can you elaborate a little about the scanner feature???
More than 90+ scanners are present. Scanners are kind of an alert similar to Exploration facility in Amibroker. You can mention a rule and it'll notify if the condition is met.

This looks a lot like Zerodha pi.

Is it also a resourse hog like pi? Some feedback with screenshot pls.
Might open a account with TSO just because of this ;)
It'll consume more resources than a simple trading platform but here you are getting trading platform + advanced charting + strategy trading etc.

Moreover, going by today's modern PCs with inexpensive memory etc. it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I second that.
Ability to modify and place BO/CO on the fly should be there.

Also CO(Limit) is there? If Zerodha can give that, so can you.
Hello id4trade
As mentioned in an earlier post, the feature is there. However, there are certain limitations with that as of now.

For example,
1. BO 1st leg order can be modified or cancelled before the order is executed
2. After it is executed the target can be modified but not the stoploss
3. CO is available only as market

We will work on that. Maybe not in 1st release but a later one.

@TSO,
1. Are you giving SPIN to your customers for trading. i am interested in opening account with you, but only if you have SPIN deployed for retail traders.

2. How much leverage do you give on bracket orders for cash equity?
Most of the brokers are giving 20x on liquid stocks or those 197 stocks which also trade in F&O.
1. Yes it is for our retail traders and will be available once live.

2. For leverage, please refer to the below two links
http://tradesmartonline.in/margin-calculator/
http://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-much-exposure-limit-will-i-get-in-different-segments/