Trade Smart Online

its busy since last 1Hr, I am trying to connect since 10:30
Request you to please stay in the queue and your call will be connected. As per our systems the max wait time for any individual call today was 10 mins. We agree 10 mins is high but it is the max anyone has waited and also it is an unusual scenario.
Also, this indicates you might have tried calling multiple times and then disconnected the call. So request you to not disconnect and stay in the queue as when you call fresh you'll go to the bottom of the queue.

Also, yes there is some issue but it is not being faced by all. The issue is there for a few people only. Sorry about that and we are working on it.

LoneWolf

its busy since last 1Hr, I am trying to connect since 10:30
Finally my call got connected, and the guy told they can only tell me the status, but can not cancel the pending order or close the open position.. What a PITY...

means, Hey customer, Now just pray to the GOD, Dont call us.. is that what you want to say ??

Now what ??
:mad::mad: :annoyed::annoyed:

@TSO,
1. Are you giving SPIN to your customers for trading. i am interested in opening account with you, but only if you have SPIN deployed for retail traders.

2. How much leverage do you give on bracket orders for cash equity?
Most of the brokers are giving 20x on liquid stocks or those 197 stocks which also trade in F&O.

LoneWolf

There seems to be a confusion. Order can be cancelled. Please message us your client code and we'll arrange a callback for you.
Thank you TSO,

Again you proved that you are the Best in Business in what you do..
NEST is working now, but most importantly, i immediately got a reply and a callback and my query got resolved.. :thumb:

Thank you again..
Lone Wolf

Last edited: