Trade Smart Online

Dear TSO,
apart from new innovation/updation of Trading terminal..

your turnover charges is very very high compared to other discount broker like ZERODHA, SAS,TRADERJINI &ETC

For example

OPTION"TURN-OVERCHARGES" charged by various leading discount brokerahe houses IS

ZERODHA CHARGES ONLY Rs 5300/-

SAMCO CHARGES Rs 5300/-

TRADRJINI =5300/-

FINVASIA CHARGES =5500

SASONLINE =65OO/-

but YOU charge = 7150

Any chances to Reduce the TURNOVER COST? ( 7150-5300=1850)

Happy Trading :thumb:

cloudTrader

Both.

It is ready and the soft launch will be done very very soon.

Since it'll be a new product, it'll be like a fresher on a new job. Not saying it'll be perfect. I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of areas for improvement. But we are very much open to feedback. And like our other offerings (for example BOX), we'll continuously keep working on it to further improve it.
Thats really good to read. :thumb:

Once it goes live & I will take the first hand experience then I will surely like to post my views.

Dear TSO,
apart from new innovation/updation of Trading terminal..

your turnover charges is very very high compared to other discount broker like ZERODHA, SAS,TRADERJINI &ETC

For example

OPTION"TURN-OVERCHARGES" charged by various leading discount brokerahe houses IS

ZERODHA CHARGES ONLY Rs 5300/-

SAMCO CHARGES Rs 5300/-

TRADRJINI =5300/-

FINVASIA CHARGES =5500

SASONLINE =65OO/-

but YOU charge = 7150

Any chances to Reduce the TURNOVER COST? ( 7150-5300=1850)

Happy Trading :thumb:
Hello optionwriter
Haven't checked with other companies. Will keep this in mind.

pl look into this part?
Do you give any data switch to excel like nest?
Or any API to get data from Spin?

Further it will be better if we can operate simultaneously both nest and Spin as logging out and logging in takes time and result in bad trade.
Hello lvgandhi
As of now, you can export data to excel but it'll not be streaming but a snapshot.

API we have not made yet. However, will keep that in mind.

@ TSO,

First of all thanks for the really nice surprise. :clapping:

One request from me is that plz. make sure to ask your technical team to include a Data Table in SPIN just like NEST from where we could extract Intraday data for some previous days in csv or notepad format. Absolute necessary for many traders who use Amibroker or similar softwares.

Just for sharing -- In Trade Tiger we can extract upto 30 days Intraday data in different Time Frames with fields of Date , Time , Open, High, Low, Close, Volume.

Current day Intraday data can be extracted even in TICK Format from Trade Tiger. This is a great feature for scalpers. If it is available from SPIN , will be a great boon.

This helps a lot in maintaining data for backtesting as well.

Thanks.
Hello RockyRobust
Data table will be available in Spin but not tick data. Not even sure if tick data would be a good idea as there are chances of ticks getting missed out and the info can be misleading.

Hello optionwriter
Haven't checked with other companies. Will keep this in mind.
That sounds very good. Hopefully there won't be any upward revision in your prices too :)

Note : A downward revision will be very welcome :D

RockyRobust

Hello RockyRobust
Data table will be available in Spin but not tick data. Not even sure if tick data would be a good idea as there are chances of ticks getting missed out and the info can be misleading.
Thanks for the reply TSO .

If not Tick data then even a 1 second time stamp data can be good. This will help for Ninja Trader current day requirement of micro data. Actually Trade Tiger gives data for current day in 1 second Time stamp , yesterday I mentioned Tick by mistake but today I am rectifying the information.

If its not possible at the release of the platform itself it still would be welcome after sometime of launch. Only current day is a requirement as mixing of 1 minute TF with 1 Second TF messes up the charts while backfilling.

Traders in India are getting more & more demanding with the development of technology. :lol:

However when we compare with western countries in the same domain we still find ourselves miles behind so each passing day we want to get promoted in our endeavours.

All the Best ... :thumb:

rrrajguru

Dear TSO,

This is my first post to you, that is also only after reading the news about your new trading software.

I want to suggest 3 thing.

1. Is it possible to add rise in volume scanner, moving average cross over scanner or pivot line cross over scanner, like it is there in spider software??? You know that will be a game changer, believe me. Because for a intraday trader change in volume is a important thing.

2. Is it possible to get Open Interest data, embedded in the chart of Nifty fut itself, like we plot simple moving average in the price chart.

3. Is it possible to add Average Trading Price (ATP) in the list of Indicators. So that we can be able to plot ATP over the chart.

Just keep it in mind, if possible?

***Are these points i mentioned are important for other traders? Or it is only me? Traders, plz share your views regarding this.