Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

Today Vwap statistics was not showing data. I get message no data found in my Nest trader 3.11.2. Any reason?
I was getting data from nest plus datatable.

Today Vwap statistics was not showing data. I get message no data found in my Nest trader 3.11.2. Any reason?
I was getting data from nest plus datatable.
You seem to be using an older version. Would request you to first update your NEST Trader to 3.11.4 first. Let us see if this helps. If this does not help please let us know.

Last edited:
Can I install it on oldversion or old version needs to be uninstalled.
We can overwrite old one but on safer side, uninstall the first one and then install the latest one. It is preferable because while overwriting some files may not delete and still remain in the new version. Due to this software might behave differently. This happens only in some cases not all.

@TSO

1) Usually what time you take to open and activate a new account?

2.) What is your auto square off time?

3.) You have not implemented BO margin in your online calculator. Is it some rocket science stuff?

Thanks

@TSO

1) Usually what time you take to open and activate a new account?

2.) What is your auto square off time?

3.) You have not implemented BO margin in your online calculator. Is it some rocket science stuff?

Thanks
Hello Punter786
1. After we receive the completely filled out form with all documents we usually take 2 days to open the account.

2. Please refer to our knowledge base article for auto square-off timings

3. No rocket science. Just been busy with some other stuff so haven't been able to prioritize it yet. Have already put it in our pipeline and this will be one of the tasks we'll be working on next.

Hello Punter786
1. After we receive the completely filled out form with all documents we usually take 2 days to open the account.

2. Please refer to our knowledge base article for auto square-off timings

3. No rocket science. Just been busy with some other stuff so haven't been able to prioritize it yet. Have already put it in our pipeline and this will be one of the tasks we'll be working on next.

You square off at 3:10?? :( Knowing fully well that it takes a minute for spikes to happen... for most brokers the timing is 3:15. Whatever your justification for doing that, I think you would agree that most traders would love to trade as close possible to the closing bell. May not be a deal breaker for me but surely a dampener. Hope you will review this in future.

Ideally, the timing should be 3:25 but even 3:15 or 3:20 will also do given the state of RMS of our brokers.

You square off at 3:10?? :( Knowing fully well that it takes a minute for spikes to happen... for most brokers the timing is 3:15. Whatever your justification for doing that, I think you would agree that most traders would love to trade as close possible to the closing bell. May not be a deal breaker for me but surely a dampener. Hope you will review this in future.

Ideally, the timing should be 3:25 but even 3:15 or 3:20 will also do given the state of RMS of our brokers.
Sorry you feel that way but we live in a world of uncertainties. Software glitches are a known reality whether it is NASDAQ or NYSE or our own NSE and BSE.

In spite of all the backup measures, NOW (which is managed by NSE) and NEST server sometimes still have technical issues. It is not often but it has happened. In such scenarios, if the square-off time is very close to the market closing time and there's an issue, there might not be enough time to identify the issue and fix the same. This would put our clients at a huge risk with highly leveraged intraday positions. As a broker we consider it important to ensure our clients are not exposed to any unncessary risk too.