Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

Hello lvgandhi
We'd have liked to do it on the same day. However, some systems like NOW (which is managed by NSE) do not allow bulk updation of limits after certain cut-off timings.

For future reference you may also refer to our knowledge base article on payout schedule
I have asked for payout early morning around 7:45 am from your backoffice not from now or nest. Payout should havebeen done at least at the end of day. If you are not aware, other brokers are doing what I have asked for. Please look into that.

In unlimited trading plan, if i want to trade only in nse this month(no mcx)

and make pay-in, system is blocking the brokerage for both nse and mcx and the remaining amount is only available for trading in nse segment,

its so uncomfortable,
Do you have unlimited trading plan selected for mcx too? If not, then this should not happen. If yes, then it could be because there's a debit in your commodity account which has not been paid for.

I have asked for payout early morning around 7:45 am from your backoffice not from now or nest. Payout should havebeen done at least at the end of day. If you are not aware, other brokers are doing what I have asked for. Please look into that.
Ok. Got your point. Thanks for bringing this up. We'll look into this if it can be done by the end of the day.

ram2010

Hello ram2010
Can you please share an example? It'd be more helpful to understand.

Suppose if your current default stoploss is 3% , and expo is 5 x

you can provide 1.5 % stoploss with 10 x expo, as a separate additional order type,

scalpers can use this order type,

nifty quoting at 8000, 10 % is 800 and 1 % is 80 pts,

1 % stoploss is far enough for a daytrader and scalper

ram2010

Do you have unlimited trading plan selected for mcx too? If not, then this should not happen. If yes, then it could be because there's a debit in your commodity account which has not been paid for.
yes, i have mcx- unlimited,

if i make pay-in to mcx segment, you can block that brokerage amount and allow me to trade in mcx, with the remaining amount-

but you are blocking that mcx brokerage amount in nse segment,

Suppose if your current default stoploss is 3% , and expo is 5 x

you can provide 1.5 % stoploss with 10 x expo, as a separate additional order type,

scalpers can use this order type,

nifty quoting at 8000, 10 % is 800 and 1 % is 80 pts,

1 % stoploss is far enough for a daytrader and scalper
Even right now we are blocking only 1.5% margin for nifty. For example, only Rs 9800 (approx) will be required for 1 lot of Nifty using CO or BO. It is stoploss based. So as your SL move further, the margin required will also increase.

Please refer to our margin requirement for more details.

We are also working on a BO and CO calculator. Once that is ready it might be more clear.

yes, i have mcx- unlimited,

if i make pay-in to mcx segment, you can block that brokerage amount and allow me to trade in mcx, with the remaining amount-

but you are blocking that mcx brokerage amount in nse segment,
Sorry but our RMS considers combined debit too. If you change your brokerage plan in the commodities then you should not face any issues.