Trade Smart Online

Those not interested in knowing time frame, well, bring your helmets out. Because it could be a bouncer next! :p

Hi,
I checked Spin Platform intro video, It is good.
But you mentioned it will be available as invitational!
when will be it available to all, Spin will be reason for
me to open an account with TSO?

lvgandhi

I have asked for payout from nest on 23/06/16 at 20:50.
It was shown money will be paid back with in 24 hrs.
But at noon today neither nest nor your BO box was showing anything about payout.
Hence I opted for payout in Box also.
Now it says payout will be done on 27/6/16.
So far money is not remitted to my account.
Please see your softwares are synchronized. Other wise it will lead to loss of customer faith in your organisation.

I have asked for payout from nest on 23/06/16 at 20:50.
It was shown money will be paid back with in 24 hrs.
But at noon today neither nest nor your BO box was showing anything about payout.
Hence I opted for payout in Box also.
Now it says payout will be done on 27/6/16.
So far money is not remitted to my account.
Please see your softwares are synchronized. Other wise it will lead to loss of customer faith in your organisation.
Hello lvgandhi
Did you get the message of money getting paid in 24 hours from NEST? We'll also look into it but if you could share a screenshot it'd be helpful.

We follow the payouts as per the schedule mentioned on our website. Your payout is under process and should hit your bank account on Monday as per the schedule.

Thanks for your suggestion of syncing NEST and BOX. We'll see if the payout section of NEST can be synced with BOX.

We are also considering having a single interface (BOX) for all payout requests so that there is no issue of syncing.

We are also working on making the payout process more efficient too.

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Hello lvgandhi
Did you get the message of money getting paid in 24 hours from NEST? We'll also look into it but if you could share a screenshot it'd be helpful.

We follow the payouts as per the schedule mentioned on our website. Your payout is under process and should hit your bank account on Monday as per the schedule.

Thanks for your suggestion of syncing NEST and BOX. We'll see if the payout section of NEST can be synced with BOX.

We are also considering having a single interface (BOX) for all payout requests so that there is no issue of syncing.

We are also working on making the payout process more efficient too.
Now I can not go back on time. When I requested for payout in NEST on 23/6/16, it was shown that payout will be done with in 24 hrs. I have only saved the csv file produced. I never thought You will ask for proof shown in your own software.
I have attached the csv file in my previous mail to your supprt which is the proof for my request for payout on 23/6/16. Then why payout was not effected in the next working day on 24/6/16.
csv file given below also. ID and account no is masked.
Client Id,Instruction No,Instruction Date Time,Amount Rs,Status,Segment ,Status Date,Remark,Bank Name,Bank Branch Name,Bank Account Number
xxxxx,1.60623E+11,23/06/2016 20:50,12771,Pending,Equity/Derv/Currency,23/06/2016 20:50,Towards clear balance ,HDFC BANK LTD,--,'xxxxxx

Now I can not go back on time. When I requested for payout in NEST on 23/6/16, it was shown that payout will be done with in 24 hrs. I have only saved the csv file produced. I never thought You will ask for proof shown in your own software.
I have attached the csv file in my previous mail to your supprt which is the proof for my request for payout on 23/6/16. Then why payout was not effected in the next working day on 24/6/16.
csv file given below also. ID and account no is masked.
Client Id,Instruction No,Instruction Date Time,Amount Rs,Status,Segment ,Status Date,Remark,Bank Name,Bank Branch Name,Bank Account Number
xxxxx,1.60623E+11,23/06/2016 20:50,12771,Pending,Equity/Derv/Currency,23/06/2016 20:50,Towards clear balance ,HDFC BANK LTD,--,'xxxxxx
Not asking for proof. Just wanted to check where we need to fix it and were thinking if you have it it would be if help.

It's ok if you don't have it. We will check it from our side.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk