Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Hi Faizal,

Thought about that first, but checked the tick data to confirm if that was really the case. Since the tick data is being updated at 3M intervals, it means the chart data is not accurate and the tick database is not corrupted. Hence, in this case this deleting previous data will not work!!

go to my computer - C drive -sharekhan folder -chart data-delete ''daily,intraday,XY range'' folders and empty API log and Log folders& restart TT

pavan15589

Test123,

If you can get TT with charting for Rs. 1,000 it is a good deal. I am and many TT users I know pay Rs. 6,000/Year.

Suggest check if Rs. 1,000 includes comprehensive platform (including charting)
It seems I am not paying at all.. Because I still have my TT working and I do not trade with Sharekhan. I only use their charting. Although I got my account 2 years ago. I guess it's applicable only for new customers.

DSM

Well, in that case, consider yourself lucky - (if the AMC charges are not deducted from your ledger). Most TT customers have to sign up for 6,000 plan for charting+data. But it is worth it in my view, so no complaints on that score.

BTW Sharekhan is now being taken over by BNP Paribas, so Sharekhan customers and TradeTiger users can expect to see some changes in the future.....

BNP Paribas acquires online broker Sharekhan

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...e-brokerage-firm-sharekhan/article7480971.ece

It seems I am not paying at all.. Because I still have my TT working and I do not trade with Sharekhan. I only use their charting. Although I got my account 2 years ago. I guess it's applicable only for new customers.

pavan15589

There is not question of ledger at all because I do not trade with Sharekhan at all and there's not even a rupee left in my trading account with Sharekhan. I trade with Zerodha.
But, I still see a delay in prices on Sharekhan and sometimes when market gets volatile, it stops loading new bars. I have 50Mbps very very reliable connection. And this keeps happening. In case I need to pay 6K in future, then I will actually go with a data provider again like Neo Trade Analytics which is around 1.5K a month. Although, I guess these data providers are really good for scalping and not for the way I trade. 5 Mins candles and my trades run for about 15 to 30 mins in a day. So, I don't know yet. When time comes where I need to pay, I will decide.
For now, I guess I am lucky or may be old customers are off the hook.

Well, in that case, consider yourself lucky - (if the AMC charges are not deducted from your ledger). Most TT customers have to sign up for 6,000 plan for charting+data. But it is worth it in my view, so no complaints on that score.

BTW Sharekhan is now being taken over by BNP Paribas, so Sharekhan customers and TradeTiger users can expect to see some changes in the future.....

BNP Paribas acquires online broker Sharekhan

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...e-brokerage-firm-sharekhan/article7480971.ece

sparun

iam getting only 29 days intraday data how to get 90 days intraday data it has 90 days but it is disabled and iam not able to click that icon how to make it abled to see 90 days intraday data pls help me

DSM

Sammy.Young,

Though many things can be adjusted, the candles will start at the start of trading hours and cannot be changed to anyother time intervals in TT.

Hell friends,
How can i see 1 hour candle at intervals like 10:30am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm.....for crude in TT?
Tks

DSM

SPArun,

That is the limit of intraday data - 30 days max.... it cannot be changed.

iam getting only 29 days intraday data how to get 90 days intraday data it has 90 days but it is disabled and iam not able to click that icon how to make it abled to see 90 days intraday data pls help me