Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

PATrader,

Try Alt+Tab

Alternatively, why not resize to view 2 or more charts (I have 4) on one screen. If any one needs to be looked at closely, you can always click or drag and enlarge...
Yes this clicking and dragging is what I am doing. Btw, have you subscribed for the beta version of TT ami bridge?

DSM

Hi Vishal,

To change the candle color, do the following :

* Right click on the chart
* Click Modify study
* Select price

* You will then see the following pane, from which you then choose from the palette tray the colors for bullish and bearish candle.

* Apply and close.
* You will then have chart color of your choice.

@ DSM , And other senior ,

can i change candle colour in sharekhan TT ,
iF Yes then what is procedure of it

thank you

DSM

Right TP.

Another way to invoke a chart is to press 'Insert' and type the name of the script from the drop box. Since I have a select script list of my choice saved in the 'Marketwatch list' I usually find clicking on that is the easiest way to get the chart of choice.....

Isn't alt+tab a widows shortcut ? It should take you to the next open application.

Hi DSM and others,
Is there any setting to see OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE of a candle like when we mouse over a candle using track ball it only shows CLOSE price in upper middle of chart. as of now i am using a horizontal line to know that.

thanks

Hi DSM and others,
Is there any setting to see OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE of a candle like when we mouse over a candle using track ball it only shows CLOSE price in upper middle of chart. as of now i am using a horizontal line to know that.

thanks
why not just use the "Data Window" option (Ctrl+D or right click -> Show -> Data Window)

DSM

Sathis,

It is very easy.

* Go to the chart with the required TF (in your case it will be daily chart, but in TT you can get the data for any TF intraday 1M/2M/3M/5M 240M etc. as per setting of your choice - The intraday data ofcourse is limited to 30 days though)

* Right click and select Show and select Data Listing

* Now a window will pop up with the data.

* Tip : You can also have data reading for indicators such as ADX, MACD, MA of your choice. I have set the chart with EMA 10 and EMA 20 an ADX as an example.

Good luck.

Hello ,

Is there a Way to Download EOD for MCX (Not NSE) in Tradetiger?