Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Ankur, Most likely yes. For active traders, Sharekhan's brokerage fee is an issue. But till the time you get a notice for renewal or payment of AMC, enjoy!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi DSM and others,
I was using sharekhan as broker initially bt due to brokerage i switch to zerodha. but i m still using TT as charting platform while trade through zerodha.
will there be possibility when sharekhan stopped my services to TT as m not using it fr trading only fr charting purpose.:D

DSM

NMS,

If you are already a TT user, suggest you get in touch with Sharekhan's Technical Team. Even otherwise, contact them to get to know of this much spoken about feature - not sure if it is enabled for users yet.

How can use Trade Tiger API programme

praveen98

Guys, Trade Tiger is a good charting platform. It may have some drawbacks, but many good features as well. Mastermind, had posted on a separate thread some suggestion for saving the screen layout. I was not aware of this feature, though I am a TT users for a few years now..... This tip from Mastermind will save me time and effort EVERYDAY which I would otherwise use to arrange my charting screen.

A few days back, was just going thru some of the tools, and came across a feature which charts the Volatility as well as OI for derivatives in the daily TF. I am opening this thread for TT users to post what the tips, tricks and hints that can help other traders..... As what we may know, others may not, and vice-versa.

So will post from time to time here some known or not so widely known features of TT. Suggest all TT users contribute. Let's roll!

Thanks in advance.
Hi DSM,
Is point and figure chart available in TT? If it is there can you post a screen shot of the chart? And how about the brokerage charges when compared to discount broker?
Thanks in advance,
Praveen

DSM

Hi Praveen,

P&F chart is not available in TT. And brokerage wise, unfortunately Sharekhan's platform is not viable for an active trader. However, paying one time fee of Rs. 6,000 P.A to avail of MCX/NSE live charting is well worth it for most traders.... Just my view.

Hi DSM,
Is point and figure chart available in TT? If it is there can you post a screen shot of the chart? And how about the brokerage charges when compared to discount broker?
Thanks in advance,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

P&F chart is not available in TT. And brokerage wise, unfortunately Sharekhan's platform is not viable for an active trader. However, paying one time fee of Rs. 6,000 P.A to avail of MCX/NSE live charting is well worth it for most traders.... Just my view.
is it one time or annual ? I think that it is annual

DSM

DSM

ExcellentPawan - TT allows you to freely modify settings for existing indicators..... But you cannot create your own indicators.

Can we create own indicator(trading rules) in trade tiger?