Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Trade Tiger/Share Khan post recommendations based on 'Pattern Finder' which is posted in email. A snapshot for information purpose only :

kaly422000

sharekhan doing worst now their mega tradetiger stoping every 5 minutes and have to relog.and also they nowe dont respond to email. server is down most of the time as experiencing in kolkata ,and this is confirmed by branch stuffs

DSM

Kaly,

Disagree - Atleast as far as the Mumbai services are concerned. The connection is uninterrupted - unless there is an internet outage with my ISP. If my net connection is down, so is TT, and agree with you though, it is irritating to log in everytime this happens....

sharekhan doing worst now their mega tradetiger stoping every 5 minutes and have to relog.and also they nowe dont respond to email. server is down most of the time as experiencing in kolkata ,and this is confirmed by branch stuffs

hmp

yes kaly, i agree with you.here i stay at pune fade up with this & called local office they advised me to keep on trying another servers, i tried several servers but problem is still there.

DSM

Megapixel, I have not used Bracket order with Sharekhan (Due to brokerage) Suggest use the link for online help from customer service. They are good and call back immediately....

Happy trading.

Hi DSM,

How to place delivery bracket order with MyGTD in Sharekhan ?

Kaly,

Disagree - Atleast as far as the Mumbai services are concerned. The connection is uninterrupted - unless there is an internet outage with my ISP. If my net connection is down, so is TT, and agree with you though, it is irritating to log in everytime this happens....
hi DSM,

there are a lot of complaints about trade tiger not reconnecting automatically like zerodha pi, but many don't realise that sharekhan is doing the right thing in the traders interest.

say for example you leave your desk for about 5 to 10 minutes and your internet connection was interrupted (common problem in our third world country)...in trade tiger you will see the login screen and after login it will refresh the charts and you can also do it manually as you will know that there has been a disconnection.

In zerodha pi, it will reconnect automatically and everything will look normal but depending on the time frame, candles will be missing or not formed properly and you will not even be aware of it unless you hover your mouse over every candle and check.

sharekhan got brains.

regards,

newbie_7

DSM

Newbie,

This is debatable..... Net connection and internet quality is a big issue in India, and even if there is a 5-10 second disruption, we are disconnected from Trade Tiger. This happens 5-6 times a day and it is frustrating to log in your : 1. username 2. login password 3. trading password every time. One can argue for a change in ISP, but am with Tatas, and from experience, they are the best among the lot.

Re. missing candles etc, in my view, this does not require one to put in 3 passwords right? Does not make sense. Rather, they could have a pop-up button to refresh.... But hey, who cares for the customer viewpoint? IT guys design system thinking what they believe is good for the customer..... only they forgot to take feedback from the customer. :lol::lol::lol:

hi DSM,

there are a lot of complaints about trade tiger not reconnecting automatically like zerodha pi, but many don't realise that sharekhan is doing the right thing in the traders interest.

say for example you leave your desk for about 5 to 10 minutes and your internet connection was interrupted (common problem in our third world country)...in trade tiger you will see the login screen and after login it will refresh the charts and you can also do it manually as you will know that there has been a disconnection.

In zerodha pi, it will reconnect automatically and everything will look normal but depending on the time frame, candles will be missing or not formed properly and you will not even be aware of it unless you hover your mouse over every candle and check.

sharekhan got brains.

regards,

newbie_7