Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Got this update from Trade Tiger terminal.... Have to check it out. For information purpose only.

Hi,
A few days earlier, whenever I clicked on a chart, a poopup would come up, showing various details of my enabled studies (Details in the Data Window). However, now I can not enable that popup. Can any one guide me how to do it please?
:confused:

DSM

Danjee,

It's simple. Create a chart. Add indicators and studies you want. You can have more than one. Once done, save it. Chart - Save Chart Template. Give it a name.

Once, done, you can retrieve it using, Chart, Load Chart Template, And selecting the saved template.

Hi,
A few days earlier, whenever I clicked on a chart, a poopup would come up, showing various details of my enabled studies (Details in the Data Window). However, now I can not enable that popup. Can any one guide me how to do it please?
:confused:

Quick Q - how do you

a) Draw Fibo on Sharekhan Trade Tiger - I tried it doesn't show values

b) Get the data on right side - Open/Close
a) right click --> Tools --> Retracement line

b) Right click --> Show --> Data window (shift+D)

Fundootrader

a) right click --> Tools --> Retracement line

b) Right click --> Show --> Data window (shift+D)

Tried doing this - Data window part worked

For the fibo - I was able to find the tool to draw - but it doesn't draw and provide values itself and it allows you to expand the bars. and then publish the values

May be i'm missing some step. - This chart which you showed is for what duration and do we have to place it to the top where we want to know the retracement levels