Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Tried doing this - Data window part worked

For the fibo - I was able to find the tool to draw - but it doesn't draw and provide values itself and it allows you to expand the bars. and then publish the values

May be i'm missing some step. - This chart which you showed is for what duration and do we have to place it to the top where we want to know the retracement levels
please post your screen shot.

What I did was select the tool, click at the pivot high and then drag the cursor to pivot low. That's what you see on my screen.

DSM

Good news for Trade Tiger users. Now Renko and Heikin Ashi charts are available.....

DSM

TP,

Always wanted to check out Renko, and now it is possible.... It gave a Sell signal on Nifty at 9.42 @ 7,366 on 1M TF. Chart attached.

Renko is available on the daily charts, doesn't work very well on intraday.

TP,

Always wanted to check out Renko, and now it is possible.... It gave a Sell signal on Nifty at 9.42 @ 7,366 on 1M TF. Chart attached.

But those aren't really 1 min candles, are they ? Press Shift+D and check the time on each candle, you will know what I mean.

DSM

Nope TP, they are not 1M Candles. Renko charts filter all the noise, and show a price move only if it breaks above or below a certain level. So 'inside bars' and 'time based bars' will not be shown.

Investopedia defination : A type of chart, developed by the Japanese, that is only concerned with price movement; time and volume are not included. It is thought to be named for the Japanese word for bricks, "renga". A renko chart is constructed by placing a brick in the next column once the price surpasses the top or bottom of the previous brick by a predefined amount.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/renkochart.asp#ixzz3xr9OamXI

But those aren't really 1 min candles, are they ? Press Shift+D and check the time on each candle, you will know what I mean.

DSM

A comparison snapshot of 5D 5M Chart for Nifty :