Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Right TP, That's the way it is supposed to be. As at 12.28, 1M chart has only 10 Candles.... If there is price congestion, it can be even less.... And in all cases, the candles will be less than the TF, as 'inside bar candles' are ignored.....

The Renko chart has only 4 candles for the day whereas the japanese candle chart has 30+

Right TP, That's the way it is supposed to be. As at 12.28, 1M chart has only 10 Candles.... If there is price congestion, it can be even less.... And in all cases, the candles will be less than the TF, as 'inside bar candles' are ignored.....
Thanks, looks like I need some tuitions in using Renko. Actually, a candle continues forming and may change its color any time (observed it today). Or if you are entering on the next candle, it may be too late and the price run ahead already.

any other indicators that we can use with it ?

Edit : just checked, it doesn't show volume/volume plus with the Renko charts.

DSM

Deepstock,

It is easy, as timeframe is easily customizable in TT.

1. To change the settings, click on the bottom right of the screen showing current timeframe.

2. A pop up will appear.

3. Enter 240 (4H) in the blank window and choose intraday days you want the chart to be displayed. Max is for 30 days intraday.

4. Add any other indicators you want.

5. Click OK.

6. Now new chart will appear.

7. Right click and save as template by giving a name.

8. Now you can recall the required template anytime you want.

Sample of Nifty intraday 30D 240M Chart.

How can we see H4 charts in TradeTiger,, any idea?

Thanks

DSM

TP,

I was quite surprised to see Renko charts made available, and hence I have started observing it presently. For me, it is an interesting tool at the moment, as I am very comfortable using candle stick charts for trading - 240M to gauge the long term trend, 2D 15M to gauge Near Support & Resistance and for trading am using Intraday 5M chart for entries and exits.

As to how Renko can be incorporated, I am presently watching 5M candlestick chart in conjunction with Renko 1M chart to understand if and how Renko can be used to enter a trend for short or medium term. Will revert if I have anything useful to share......

Thanks, looks like I need some tuitions in using Renko. Actually, a candle continues forming and may change its color any time (observed it today). Or if you are entering on the next candle, it may be too late and the price run ahead already.

any other indicators that we can use with it ?

Edit : just checked, it doesn't show volume/volume plus with the Renko charts.

TP,

I was quite surprised to see Renko charts made available, and hence I have started observing it presently. For me, it is an interesting tool at the moment, as I am very comfortable using candle stick charts for trading - 240M to gauge the long term trend, 2D 15M to gauge Near Support & Resistance and for trading am using Intraday 5M chart for entries and exits.

As to how Renko can be incorporated, I am presently watching 5M candlestick chart in conjunction with Renko 1M chart to understand if and how Renko can be used to enter a trend for short or medium term. Will revert if I have anything useful to share......
For intraday, the candles for Renko look the same for all the timeframes 1/3/5 min :)

DSM

TP,

Was watching Silver on Renko 1M TF and Candlestick 5M TF. Comparative charts attached.

DSM

SaravKarun,

This feature is not enable for all users. Guess high volume traders or 'power brokers' have this facility enabled for them. However, you can contact TT Tech team and inquire about this feature.....

How to see 90-day intraday charts on TT?

DSM

Tracking Nifty Futures with Renko 1M Charts (For learning purpose only)