trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

i do not trade intra now , and if i had not been long already , i would have definitely bought todays fall ,but anyways ,i am still long , will analyse at eod or according to circumstances

toocool

even the idea of shorting in this bullish market was a sin , a sin i certainly didnt want to commit .................and i certainly didnt.

after having lost 50 points in 2 long trades, i atleast should have long 50% at yesterdays lows but i didnt because i was looking at more 50 points downside , and now i pay the price :)

however i am now again long @6123 and this time its looking fine , however i am again prepared to take a loss , markets can do anything and i am prepared for the worst , that is 3rd straight loss .

lets see

toocool

the support zone i had marked before the market even tested it and it worked once again beautifully , only thing ,i wasnt able to buy at it , and it has happened to me many a times now , i have to find a way to buy where i mark a buy

toocool

all bears beware , Andrews pitchfork is a good tool for longer term time frame , this market is going for new highs sooner than later ,very high probability.

the median line is the target which will keep getting up and up with every passing month , every month will be green or red but the median line will be met no matter what .
seems that the run has begun............tighten your seat belts guys:thumb::)

DSM

TC, Seeing your chart, I envision bears being chased away by traders holding Andrew's Pitchfork. :) :) :) Kya baat hai! BTW away from action, no positions in hand. Guess I am missing the fun!

seems that the run has begun............tighten your seat belts guys:thumb::)