trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

jamit_05

cant say exactly , i dont have my own logs , and i couldnt find anything in zerodha backoffice , how to find number of trades
I suppose this profit was from numerous trades. We want to ensure two more points.

1) u hv the mental wiring to continue this performance in the future
2) the amount is handsome, but so is the quantity. you need to get atleast 100 nifty points per month per lot.

toocool

I suppose this profit was from numerous trades. We want to ensure two more points.

1) u hv the mental wiring to continue this performance in the future
2) the amount is handsome, but so is the quantity. you need to get atleast 100 nifty points per month per lot.
yes atleast 30 trades must be there ,maybe some more.

but i didnt get 100 points per month per lot concept , suppose i traded 1000 nifty one side , means bought 1000 and sold 1000 , then how much should be profit? 1 lac?

toocool

and one more thing by trading light , i mean i ,at this point do not take position in more than 4 lots maximum , it varies between 2-4 lots , i start from 2 lots and add 1-2 lots later when needed , and take profits on addition later on partly and keep base position for further

SGX Singapore Nifty Live

As on 11-Oct-2013 08:42:06 IST
6142.50 71.50 1.16%

Technical Analysis
5-Minute Hourly Daily
Strong Buy Strong Buy Strong Buy

jamit_05

yes atleast 30 trades must be there ,maybe some more.

but i didnt get 100 points per month per lot concept , suppose i traded 1000 nifty one side , means bought 1000 and sold 1000 , then how much should be profit? 1 lac?
The best of traders get around 200 points per month per lot, irrespective of time-frames. No matter what you do.

The calculation is... if you gain Rs.5000 in a trade. If you had bought 5 lots.. then your profit per lot is Rs.1000... and points gained per lots is Only 20 points. This is a proper gauge of ones proficiency as a trader. Just a Ruppee amount is kind of misleading, since it does not give much information about the trader skill in MM or trade management (exits, which is where the skill lies).

Best Trader 200 Points Plus.
Seasoned Traders 150 Points.
I-am-getting-there kind of Traders 100 points.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The best of traders get around 200 points per month per lot, irrespective of time-frames. No matter what you do.

The calculation is... if you gain Rs.5000 in a trade. If you had bought 5 lots.. then your profit per lot is Rs.1000... and points gained per lots is Only 20 points. This is a proper gauge of ones proficiency as a trader. Just a Ruppee amount is kind of misleading, since it does not give much information about the trader skill in MM or trade management (exits, which is where the skill lies).

Best Trader 200 Points Plus.
Seasoned Traders 150 Points.
I-am-getting-there kind of Traders 100 points.
average 100 x 12 =1200 points per lot per year NF good trader
average 200 points per month(2400), brilliant trader

jamit_05

average 100 x 12 =1200 points per lot per year NF good trader
average 200 points per month(2400), brilliant trader
I think Saint, ST-da are dong it... 200 points a month in NF. They have been at it for several years... trading successfully day-in day-out... their households, savings, children's education, purchase of family assets like cars, homes and the entire finance of their lives comes from trading... 100% sincere.

toocool

apart from this , in delivery i have 20000 first source limited bought @12.40 rs per share on average , and its trading @19+ rs right now , so i have some 130000 rs unrealised profits in that too ,i bought it in july 2013 , and idea is to keep it for minimum an year and get tax free returns from it , i have reasonable hopes from it , its weekly charts just became bullish recently.

but i had lost some 10k in jpassociate trade so will count it as 1.2 lac unrealised gain for it

Last edited:

XRAY27

hi,
toolcool ji
i have started options trading in nifty ...in zerodha with a capital of 31000 .. after testing my method in live market for 3 months and back testing it for 2 years.... can you suggest me any other ...factors to be noted while trading in options