Trading Nifty by Levels

khushi00

Frankly I'm a bit disappointed with this thread. Khushi is posting her trades, her profits etc.Kudos to those members who are able to follow her; but sorry I'm unable to follow her mainly because I don't understand the logic behind her trades. I have received all the sheets she sent me; but unable to grasp the logic behind. The 'Level" sheet gave a formula for calculating senti-levels, but when I calculated levels with it it differed from her level given in the sheet as an example. In one of her posts she said that she takes many other things into consideration specially volatility. The volatility sheet does not update automatically; and putting data manually during real-time trade is beyond my capability. Then, even if one calculates volatility manually, how does one integrate that with the senti-levels? In her senti-level calculating sheet there are two different levels depending on the trend of the market; but its not clear what level of trend ie 5m, 15m, 60m is not clear. And how does one determine the trend? Moreover, why does she think the levels calculated by the sheet are sentimental levels and the Gann, Pivot or Camarilla levels are not. What is special about her levels apart from the method of calculation. These are all unanswered questions and plaguing my mind repeatedly. Khushi is a very good trader. No doubt about that. However, her posts do not really enlighten others about her trading method.
This is my personal opinion and feeling about the thread.
Sorry if it hurts Khushi or any of her followers; but this is my sincere opinion.

Laksh
first of all dont be sorry
plz dont mind but living at a place for 3 years and visiting a place for 1-2 weeks...... there is difference.
1. i m not posting my trades to follow rather to support my principles
2. I had checked senti level twice before uploading still u face prob then i had also given password if still its not working then mail me ur sheet to my email id
3. U r right! my method is difficult to understand else everybody will be using it, but laksh one thing i know is that nothing is free in this world
To earn profit either u put urself at high risk else give pains to ur mind else depend on others for tips
4. so far trend is concerned then i said several times that i m working on excel sheet that determines trend and will be ready in week
5. i look trend of options and not of 3m or 5m or 10m.....
6. Gann, pivot or camarilla are basically dependent on yesterday but levels that i generate is based on todays high or low
Now during my paper trading i found these levels more helpful as they shift during day time according to market so i adopted them, simple
everybody has its own appetite of risk..... i read many forums and found none who had all days/trades in profit following gann or camarilla
in my computer u will find 100's of afl's/systems/strategy's but everyone has around 15-20 points SL whereas a SL of Rs.1000 shatters my pace so i started mixing up
**why u want auto updated volatility for nifty. its calculated on end of day basis so simply feed data at night and fill open price tomorrow morning..... it gives only idea of span of price next day and where the sure buy or sell lies
7. At last i will suggest dont follow anyone just develop ur own system that suits ur trading style.
Remember one thing that what is Gann? these were simple levels that a very senior trader of ours use to trade soyabean, we found it useful n accurate so adopted it after he left this world then what's the harm for me in trading nifty with my levels so that my kids will trade in future n call it khushi levels (joking)
serious thing bro..... whatever u use keep discussing so that i may improve my trades more as i learnt many things here from past experience of senior traders like today i visited thread of moderator
SavantGarde is wonderful trader n person and his style too is appealing.

Last edited:

khushi00

Can you please send me the excel file?
I have already sent a email to you (babuvrr AT yahoo.com)
so sorry will mail everyhting plz give 2 days n send mail once again

khushi00

Can you please send me the excel file?
I have already sent a email to you (babuvrr AT yahoo.com)
hi
i am new to this thread and i was surprised profits comes regularly using ur sentimental level could u pls share me ur excel file pls send at csarunmatyahoodotcom. sothat i can also make profits after long time Hoping for ur reply bye
plz ask members above to give u through PM

anayash

Just an unwanted suggestion...rather than sending your excel file through email...y don't you upload it on a file sharing site so thats others can easily access n download it!:thumb:

msa5678

plz ask members above to give u through PM
I have been following your posts since the time you used to post in the thread """Best Nifty Strategy"""". After you started the new thread, I remember having visited it and adding it to my favourites. I even remember posting in that thread. But it is not there now. Anyway, Today I clicked on your username searched for posts by you. That is how I came to know about this thread. Have read till Page 36 and will try to complete the reading tomorrow. Interesting reading, I must say, Particularly the "HULK" episode. I don't know why he passed such comments. I had interacted with him quite a number of times before regarding AFL's and was surprised by these comments. I was really worried for certain pages. The support by the members was remarkable.

Tried to send PM to you. PM is not going through. Am anxious to see the excel file being discussed here. I have already sent an e-mail to your rocket mail id, from "msa5678 yahoo com". Please send me the file in your free time.

Regards

vikrit

Frankly I'm a bit disappointed with this thread. Khushi is posting her trades, her profits etc.Kudos to those members who are able to follow her; but sorry I'm unable to follow her mainly because I don't understand the logic behind her trades. I have received all the sheets she sent me; but unable to grasp the logic behind.The 'Level" sheet gave a formula for calculating senti-levels, but when I calculated levels with it it differed from her level given in the sheet as an example.
sorry to hear that you are disappointed. but SINCERELY not agree with you.
i have read all her posts she never say to follow her trades blindly. practically it is difficult also. but her trades help to understand how to use method. she is doing live demonstration :clapping:. what is better? having a class on riding a bicycle, or having a person who show you how to ride & then help you while you try to ride.

lucky man, you got all files (i didnt).:(. if unable to understand or getting different results, did you try "ASKING" before being judgemental about whole thread. i am confident she will reply.

In one of her posts she said that she takes many other things into consideration specially volatility. The volatility sheet does not update automatically; and putting data manually during real-time trade is beyond my capability.
she already announced that she is working on it. i think you are in rush to find "HOLY GRAIL".

Then, even if one calculates volatility manually, how does one integrate that with the senti-levels? In her senti-level calculating sheet there are two different levels depending on the trend of the market; but its not clear what level of trend ie 5m, 15m, 60m is not clear. And how does one determine the trend? Moreover, why does she think the levels calculated by the sheet are sentimental levels and the Gann, Pivot or Camarilla levels are not. What is special about her levels apart from the method of calculation.

about her senti-level sheet cant comment as not having all files except volatility one.
why her levels are only can be senti, any levels can be senti. :rofl::D basically she just named it b/c she found they are more sync with market. if you want you can call it any name.

now what are all noise about levels, theories, TA! may be you know already that basically all these experts used these levels/things in different markets/scenarios, some originally design for stock market.

as candlestick and its pattern designed to use in rice trading in japan.
fibb sequence was a general concept later adopted by traders, and level "50%" which was not in original fibb, level "0" also was not in fibb's series. As later found out that the sequence had been described earlier in veda mathematics and it was having 0, so they start using 0 in fibb.

accurately why any levels work it is difficult to say, but one thing sure that when more people putting their sl/target/entry/exit using a level, the level react more. that's why when most/more ta's/theories give one common level, it become most active as max are using it. trading with level need confidence, either get or tweak it to get confidence. As i started using pivot and fibb, then gann, but as per my brokerage (2010), all these make me stand on toes for intraday, there were many prob for me (many others use them profitably), so mix them all and tried to find some new. tried lot of combination, backtest them on IEOD with help of a friend, then got it (whole process took 3 months) and now using them since apr'11. getting levels is not a difficult thing preparing urself psychologically & planning trades, is difficult.

These are all unanswered questions and plaguing my mind repeatedly. Khushi is a very good trader. No doubt about that. However, her posts do not really enlighten others about her trading method.
This is my personal opinion and feeling about the thread.
Sorry if it hurts Khushi or any of her followers; but this is my sincere opinion.

Laksh

you get time to write judgemental statements but didn't get time for "asking". i can understand you are having different temprament.

followers have to follow blindly otherwise they fail, student have to understand it, get confidence then use it and also there is scope for improvements & new findings. i always like to be a student. but if i am student, its my responsibility to learn.

please its my humble request, never give opinions on behalf of others. how you come to know her posts do not really enlighten anyone??? even why she should pay attention to that, why cant everyone ask doubts and she will reply. if not having doubts that mean didnt understand basics, plz read about OI,PUT/CALL RATIO, VOLATILITY and how people use it. (Google)

and "about the thread" opinion, are we playing oscar-oscar, is traderji having awards for best enlighten thread? seriously if it is so, plz tell me details and prizes. i am about to start a thread, will pay more attention. :rofl::rofl:

i dont think khushi will feel hurted as she should not expect everyone will praise/like her efforts.

Laksh, sorry if its hurt you or anyone, but these are my thoughts.

Last edited:

khushi00

ATTENTION PLZ !
IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL FELLOW TRADERS, THAT PLZ SHARE ALL FILES WITH ANY ONE WHO WANT
I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY DONT UPLOAD IT OPENLY ANYWHERE
BUT ALL MEMBERS ARE FREE TO SHARE THROUGH PM OR MAIL AMONG THEMSELVES
IF ANYBODY HAS ANY FILE MISSING THEN PLZ ASK FREELY FROM OTHER MEMBERS
today following BATAINDIA

khushi00

sold bata at 594 as per MACD in 3mins chart
met 1st target of 589(i think no confusion now?)